Together, we'll achieve something great.
Move your career forward and join our team at Hewlett Packard Enterprise.
Recent job openings
- Legal Counsel - Kuala Lumpur, Selangor
- Description: Legal Counsel-1573789 Description Hewlett Packard Enterprise’s (HPE) Malaysia Office of the General Counsel (OGC) provides professional legal services to HPE’s business and operations in Malaysia. The legal counsel will be part of a network of lawyers and legal professionals who serve HPE’s South East Asia, Taiwan and Hong Kong (SEATH) region. OGC provides expert...
Reference Code: 1573789
- Business Analyst - Sofia, Bulgaria
- Description: Business Analyst-1535378 Description Hewlett Packard Enterprise creates new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments and society. HPE brings together a portfolio that spans software, services and IT infrastructure to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries on six continents. HPE invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive business va...
Reference Code: 1535378
- Técnico de Suporte - Sao Bernardo do Camp, São Paulo
- Description: Técnico de Suporte-1563451 Description A Hewlett Packard Enterprise cria novas possibilidades para que a tecnologia tenha um impacto significativo na vida das pessoas, nas empresas, governo e na sociedade. A HPE reúne um portfólio que abrange software, serviços e infraestrutura de TI para atender a mais de 1 bilhão de clientes em mais de 170 países em seis continentes. HPE inventa...
Reference Code: 1563451
Sign up for updates
Want more jobs like this? Sign up to receive job alerts.To add more than one keyword, simply enter the keywords separating each with a space.
Standards of business conduct (SBC):
The Hewlett Packard Enterprise Standards of Business Conduct (SBC) embody the fundamental principles that govern our ethical and legal obligations to Hewlett Packard Enterprise. They pertain not only to our conduct within the company but also to conduct involving our customers, channel partners, suppliers and competitors.
Read more about how we win the right way.
Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO):
Hewlett Packard Enterprise provides equal employment opportunity to any employee or applicant without regard to sex, gender, color, race, ethnicity, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, protected veteran status, uniformed service status, familial status, genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
If you’d like more information about your EEO right as an applicant under the law, please click here:
Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law
Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law - Supplement
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you need assistance in filling out the employment application or require a reasonable accommodation while seeking employment, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: This option is reserved for applicants needing a reasonable accommodation related to a disability.