Inside Channel Account ManagerPortland, Oregon
At Hewlett Packard Enterprise, we bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions that advance the way people live and work. What sets us apart? Our people and our relentless dedication to helping our customers make their mark on the world.
We are a team of doers, dreamers and visionaries; inspired by our purpose and driven by our strategy. We live by our three values: partner, innovate and act.
Our legacy inspires us as we forge ahead, always pushing to discover what’s next. Every day is a new opportunity to advance and grow ourselves, our company and the industry. Some people call it an obsession, we call it a way of life.
|Primary Location:||Portland, Oregon|
|Job Category:||Inside Sales|
|Shift:||No shift premium (United States of America)|
Aruba Inside Channel Account Manager
Aruba is redefining the "Intelligent Edge" Aruba is creating new customer experiences by building intelligent spaces and digital workspaces - leading next-generation network access solutions for the mobile enterprise.
We are focused on campus, branch, mobility and the IoT to transform businesses with the combined power of compute, context, control and secure connectivity. We help some of the largest and most exciting companies globally to modernize their networks to meet the demands of a digital future.
Sounds like you? Then we have the right opportunity—we are looking for an Inside Channel Account Manager to join us! In this amazing role, you can make your mark by supporting virtually (by phone, electronically or social media) a set of accounts, across our whole portfolio. You will partner closely with our field sales teams, channel partners and/or end customers to move sales opportunities to closure. You will play a fundamental role in our continued growth by setting and developing the sales strategy and relationships for your assigned accounts, territory or industry area. If you have a track record of solution selling, want to be part of a business area that is growing - with great opportunities, and are ready for your next role, then please apply today!
The iCAM will be responsible for locating, recruiting, training and developing qualified Channel Partners in order to achieve corporate objectives of sales, growth, profits and visibility within the partner community.
The iCAM must also prospect by proactively making outbound calls to identify end user opportunities for the partner community, building pipeline, providing necessary presales support, working closely with Channel Partners and driving deals to increase revenue. All individuals will be expected to exceed quota assignments for their respective assigned areas and maintain a detailed record of their activities.
Additionally, the iCAM will be responsible for monthly, quarterly, and annual partner targets in a designated region of the United States. The ICAM is also responsible for reporting and analyzing partner data they are currently supporting.
Opportunity for Advancement: The successful candidate will be motivated to meet sales objectives in the iCAM role for an average of 24 months. After this initial period the candidate will be open to potential assignments to field sales and/or channel opportunities so long as the business environment and headcount allows.
How you will make your mark:
- You will accept inbound and perform outbound telephone calls from/to strategic partners to identify sales opportunities.
- You will track sales opportunities (leads, deal registration, quotes etc.) and drive partners’ revenue generation activities.
- You will perform ongoing analysis and reporting on partners that are supported.
- You will act as a liaison between partners and appropriate ARUBA NETWORKS sales reps to help partners close sales opportunities.
- You will demonstrate consistent achievement of sales quota.
- You will have proficiency with various software applications programs including Microsoft Office and CRM tools such as Salesforce.com.
- You will close business while achieving a high level of partner satisfaction.
- Four year university/ Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent experience.
- Typically 1-2 years of selling or account management experienced; preferable in IT industry.
- Proven track record in sales. Demonstrated ability to move leads through entire sales process independently.
- Proven inside sales performance.
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation required.
- Ability to apply entrepreneurial strengths in a driven, forward-thinking manner required.
- Proven work-ethic and time-management skills required.
- Experience selling wireless, networking, or technology security solutions preferred.
What we can offer you:
Extensive benefits, a competitive salary and participation in the shared values and purpose that make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers! At HPE, our goal is to provide equal opportunities, flexible work-life balance, and constantly evolving career growth.
If you are looking for challenges in an exciting, supportive and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you. Continue the conversation by clicking apply now below, or directly via our Careers Portal at www.hpe.com/careers.
Join us and make your mark!
Find out more about us and follow us on:
HPE is an Equal Employment Opportunity/ Veterans/Disabled/LGBT and Affirmative Action employer. We are committed to diversity and building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We do not discriminate and all decisions we make are made on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. Our goal is to be one global diverse team that is representative of our customers, in an inclusive environment where we can continue to innovate and grow together.
HPE is an equal opportunity employer/Female/Minority/Individual with Disabilities/Protected Veteran Status
My favorite thing about the culture here is the amount of collaboration that goes on throughout the company.Chris Rasberry Finance Project Manager
With a company as vast as HPE, you never know what’s going to come up, so it keeps you on your toes, excited for the next challenge.Kristine Steeter AMS HR Operations and Global Services VP
Make Your Mark
Hewlett Packard Enterprise advances the way people live and work. What sets us apart? Our people. Our people's relentless commitment to partner, innovate, and act.
Sign Up for Alerts
Join our talent community and get HPE news and job alerts delivered to your inbox.
Search for a category or location (or both), select a suggestion and then click "Sign Up."