Aruba Sales Admin InternBudapest, Budapest
At Hewlett Packard Enterprise, we bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions that advance the way people live and work. What sets us apart? Our people and our relentless dedication to helping our customers make their mark on the world.
We are a team of doers, dreamers and visionaries; inspired by our purpose and driven by our strategy. We live by our three values: partner, innovate and act.
Our legacy inspires us as we forge ahead, always pushing to discover what’s next. Every day is a new opportunity to advance and grow ourselves, our company and the industry. Some people call it an obsession, we call it a way of life.
|Primary Location:||Budapest, Budapest|
|Other Locations:||Prague, Praha, Czechia|
|Job Category:||Graduate Program and Internships|
|Shift:||No shift worker - zero premium (Hungary)|
Our Internship Program
Hewlett Packard Enterprise offers university students the opportunity to join a leading IT company and gain invaluable experience through our 12 months Internship Program. HPE offers you a highly dynamic, fast-paced, professional working environment and the chance to develop the skills you have gained at university in a real business environment. During your internship you will not only apply these skills in the IT industry, but also acquire a range of abilities to contribute to the business whilst working alongside industry professionals.
Interns @HPE could also benefit from:
- Having an assigned Buddy to help and support you during the program's duration
- Chance to participate in projects sponsored by senior leaders
- Access to various trainings
- Opportunity to establish and develop professional network in the company
Scope of the Internship Program
Throughout the program, you'll have regular training and one-to-one meetings with your manager. Working together, you'll set goals and plot your development. This Internship position is opened in the Aruba business unit, and comprises daily support of country sales and channel team members with various business-related tasks. The objective is to develop foundation skills for a sales role.
- Active administrative support for sales and channel representatives
- Provide quoting support for sales and channel representatives
- Entering quotes and price/financial proposals into the special sales systems
- Supporting sales and channel reps in the order management process
- Working with channel representatives on various partner-related tasks (keeping medallion requirements, marketing funds allocation, etc.)
- Searching, collecting and evaluating of information from different sources
- Proactively identify and react to customer and partner issues and queries, developing solutions
- Student of Technical or Economic University preferred – 3rd to 4th grade
- Fluency in English, native Hungarian
- Excellent analytical problem-solving skills
- Service oriented behavior and communication
- MS office knowledge (MS Excel)
- Team player with proactive approach
- Customer understanding with willingness to learn new things
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Able to work under the stress with good attention to detail
- Shows initiative and leadership
- Willingness to learn and develop skills for further professional growth in Sales area to become Sales representative
Join us and make your mark!
• A competitive salary and extensive social benefits
• Diverse and dynamic work environment
• Work-life balance and support for career development
• An amazing life inside the element! Want to know more about it?
Then let’s stay connected!
HPE is an Equal Employment Opportunity/ Veterans/Disabled/LGBT and Affirmative Action employer. We are committed to diversity and building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We do not discriminate and all decisions we make are made on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. Our goal is to be one global diverse team that is representative of our customers, in an inclusive environment where we can continue to innovate and grow together.
HPE is an equal opportunity employer/Female/Minority/Individual with Disabilities/Protected Veteran Status
My favorite thing about the culture here is the amount of collaboration that goes on throughout the company.Chris Rasberry Finance Project Manager
With a company as vast as HPE, you never know what’s going to come up, so it keeps you on your toes, excited for the next challenge.Kristine Steeter AMS HR Operations and Global Services VP
Make Your Mark
Hewlett Packard Enterprise advances the way people live and work. What sets us apart? Our people. Our people's relentless commitment to partner, innovate, and act.
Sign Up for Alerts
Join our talent community and get HPE news and job alerts delivered to your inbox.
Search for a category or location (or both), select a suggestion and then click "Sign Up."