Tax ManagerAmstelveen, Netherlands
At Hewlett Packard Enterprise, we bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions that advance the way people live and work. What sets us apart? Our people and our relentless dedication to helping our customers make their mark on the world.
We are a team of doers, dreamers and visionaries; inspired by our purpose and driven by our strategy. We live by our three values: partner, innovate and act.
Our legacy inspires us as we forge ahead, always pushing to discover what’s next. Every day is a new opportunity to advance and grow ourselves, our company and the industry. Some people call it an obsession, we call it a way of life.
|Primary Location:||Amstelveen, Netherlands|
|Shift:||No shift premium (Netherlands)|
At the corporate head office based in Amstelveen the position of Tax Manager has arisen. He/she will be part of the international tax team. The Tax Manager will report to the Tax Director and will be part of a team with 3 tax professionals located in Amstelveen including the VP Tax. The Tax Manager will be mainly responsible for the tax technical advice and analyses on various large international projects such as divestments, acquisitions and corporate restructurings. He/she takes an active role in directing and setting the organization's Tax Policy, participates with other business units in planning the organization's activities in all phases of its business operations to maximize after tax profits and resulting cash flows.
Further responsibilities will consist of supporting in managing Tax compliance. A more detailed description is provided below:
- Advise on various tax aspects of large international projects;
- Advise on and assist with (implementation of) corporate restructurings, divestments and M&A projects, together with finance, legal, treasury and business development departments;
- Assist in setting up and implementing BEPS structures, Country-by-country reporting implementation and analyses;
- Provide tax technical advice, analyze Court cases and keeping abreast of new legislative developments, EU and Dutch legislation;
- Support the international TP team in implementing and documenting the transfer pricing policy;
- Timely, accurate and efficient preparation of tax calculations in the quarterly reporting process and related activities such as FIN 48 (uncertain tax positions analysis);
- Preparing and assisting on year-end audits packages and technical analysis for independent auditors
- Support tax risk management by supporting various tax disputes across the region(s) including preparing well in advance for audits to come in the future”
Education and Experience
First-level university degree or equivalent experience; advanced university degree preferred.
Typically 10+ years of related experience in tax.
Knowledge and Skills
- Complete systematic understanding and thorough knowledge of professional accounting and financial reporting systems.
- Advanced knowledge of income tax laws they relate to corporations.
- Superior communication, leadership, consulting, influence, and negotiation skills.
- Exceptional financial and business acumen.
- Excellent project management, problem solving, and analytical skills, and the ability to execute
- a project within the scope of overall strategies.
- Demonstrated ability in managing multiple projects and engagement teams.
Dutch and English
HPE is an equal opportunity employer/Female/Minority/Individual with Disabilities/Protected Veteran Status
Vision is key to embrace change and gravitate towards the future. Strategy and actions contribute to achieving your goals. However a dedicated team is essential for reaching ultimate success. My team gives me the energy required to be successful at HPE.Julien Bertin Africa & Greece Managing Director
My favorite thing about the culture here is the amount of collaboration that goes on throughout the company.Chris Rasberry Finance Project Manager
With a company as vast as HPE, you never know what’s going to come up, so it keeps you on your toes, excited for the next challenge.Kristine Steeter AMS HR Operations and Global Services VP
Make Your Mark
Hewlett Packard Enterprise advances the way people live and work. What sets us apart? Our people. Our people's relentless commitment to partner, innovate, and act.
Sign Up for Alerts
Join our talent community and get HPE news and job alerts delivered to your inbox.
Search for a category or location (or both), select a suggestion and then click "Sign Up."