BUSINESS ANALYST 1Bangalore, Karnataka
At Hewlett Packard Enterprise, we bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions that advance the way people live and work. What sets us apart? Our people and our relentless dedication to helping our customers make their mark on the world.
We are a team of doers, dreamers and visionaries; inspired by our purpose and driven by our strategy. We live by our three values: partner, innovate and act.
Our legacy inspires us as we forge ahead, always pushing to discover what’s next. Every day is a new opportunity to advance and grow ourselves, our company and the industry. Some people call it an obsession, we call it a way of life.
|Primary Location:||Bangalore, Karnataka|
|Job Category:||Supply Chain & Operations|
|Shift:||First Shift (India)|
At Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE), we live by three core values that drive our business: Partner. Innovate. Act. These values combine to help us create important work all over the world to advance how people live and work.
HPE makes Hybrid IT simple. HPE helps customers to design the right mix of Hybrid IT to serve their unique needs. We bring next generation infrastructure that uses intelligent software to simplify and accelerate the delivery of new apps, services and business insights. Providing with new ways to deliver and manage IT on-premises and in the cloud
Responsible for planning, scheduling and coordinating demand/supply management, business processes and/or manufacturing/delivery of products and services to the company policy and country regulatory requirements. Partners with stakeholders to identify/implement opportunities for business process improvement to effectively manage costs, integrate new and existing businesses, and adapt to changes in the business and regulatory environment. Time horizon is typically focused on less than six months for forecasting/planning. Leading and working with cross-functional teams, creates and implements plans that enable the execution of business strategies. Participates in the process by which demand signals are developed, validated for alignment with transition plans, supply constraints identified, and an executable plan defined that meets financial and market share goals. Scope includes business execution processes related to lifecycle planning; order management (including allocation management, Available to Promise (ATP) / commit processes, business attainment tracking); logistics management (including inbound/outbound coordination and consolidation of domestic and international systems to support shipments); and inventory management (including analysis, optimization and velocity). Partners cross-functionally to develop, track and manage business metrics for the organization (may include customer availability, service levels, on-time delivery, supplier response time (SRTs), supply chain costs and inventory.
- Responsible for supply chain processes, such as inventory analysis, order fulfillment, import/export operations and shipping, for a country or regional business unit with minimum supervision applying discretion and judgement.
- Compiles key metrics, produces reports, and analyzes data using IT systems for demand and supply matching activities.
- Analysis of backlog management.
- Gathers demand data from country and region for demand planning.
- Reviews current business process for regional and global business unit planning teams.
- Reviews performance metrics on a regular basis, identifying opportunities for improvement.
Education and Experience Required:
- First level university degree or equivalent experience.
- Typically 0-2 years of experience in a supply chain function.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Good understanding of supply chain processes (plan, source, make deliver).
- Demonstrated analytical skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Basic Microsoft Office skills (Excel, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Basic understanding of project management methodology.
- Developing business acumen and technical knowledge within area of responsibility.
- Introduction to the company's overall supply chain strategy.
- Basic understanding of Material Requirements Planning (MRP) and ATP.
- Basic understanding of import/export regulatory requirements and compliance.
- Basic knowledge of inventory analysis.
• A competitive salary and extensive social benefits
• Diverse and dynamic work environment
• Work-life balance and support for career development
• Want to know more about HPE? Then let’s stay connected!
HPE is an equal opportunity employer/Female/Minority/Individual with Disabilities/Protected Veteran Status
Vision is key to embrace change and gravitate towards the future. Strategy and actions contribute to achieving your goals. However a dedicated team is essential for reaching ultimate success. My team gives me the energy required to be successful at HPE.Julien Bertin Africa & Greece Managing Director
My favorite thing about the culture here is the amount of collaboration that goes on throughout the company.Chris Rasberry Finance Project Manager
With a company as vast as HPE, you never know what’s going to come up, so it keeps you on your toes, excited for the next challenge.Kristine Steeter AMS HR Operations and Global Services VP
Make Your Mark
Hewlett Packard Enterprise advances the way people live and work. What sets us apart? Our people. Our people's relentless commitment to partner, innovate, and act.
Sign Up for Alerts
Join our talent community and get HPE news and job alerts delivered to your inbox.
Search for a category or location (or both), select a suggestion and then click "Sign Up."