Technical Solutions Consultant - ISS L1Bangalore, Karnataka
At Hewlett Packard Enterprise, we bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions that advance the way people live and work. What sets us apart? Our people and our relentless dedication to helping our customers make their mark on the world.
We are a team of doers, dreamers and visionaries; inspired by our purpose and driven by our strategy. We live by our three values: partner, innovate and act.
Our legacy inspires us as we forge ahead, always pushing to discover what’s next. Every day is a new opportunity to advance and grow ourselves, our company and the industry. Some people call it an obsession, we call it a way of life.
|Primary Location:||Bangalore, Karnataka|
|Shift:||First Shift (India)|
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is an industry leading Technology Company that enables customers to go further, faster. With the industry’s most comprehensive portfolio, spanning the cloud to the data center to workplace applications, our technology and services help customers around the world make IT more efficient, more productive and more secure.
Learning does not only happen through training. Relationships are among the most powerful ways for people to learn and grow, and this is part of our HPE culture. In addition to working alongside talented colleagues, you will have many opportunities to learn through coaching and stretch assignment opportunities. You’ll be guided by feedback and support to accelerate your learning and maximize your knowledge. We also have a “reverse mentoring” program which allows us to share our knowledge and strengths across our multi-generation workforce.
HPE Pointnext is the innovative IT services organization—part of Hewlett Packard Enterprise—built to make Hybrid IT simple and power the Intelligent Edge. As an agile technology partner, we help our customers modernize their legacy infrastructure with the flexibility of the cloud, and maximize the value of their connected devices. We make their mission our mission: To drive rapid transformation across an enterprise on a customer’s terms.
- Working Experience on ML, DL, Blade Servers, Net Servers and Tape Libraries
- Should have good analytical/logical approach on troubleshooting for resolving hardware issues related to the above mentioned products
- Knowledge of different operating system log files supported on Proliant servers Windows, Linux, VMware ESX from the hardware point of view to identify the root cause of the issue
- Possess good spoken, written communication and customer handling skills
- 1-4 Years hands on experience in Service & Support on HPE Core Servers (ML, DL, Blade Servers, Net Servers)
- Analysis of issues associated Servers & Blades enclosure connectivity such as Virtual Connect, VC FC, Boot from SAN etc
- Provide support for management software’s like SIM, PSP, OneView etc
- Troubleshoot hardware and connectivity issues on environments running various Operating Systems such as Windows, Linux, VMware, ESX etc
- Collaborate with the other PGUs/Teams to provide solution on complex situations involving multiple technologies
- General knowledge of Networking concepts and Should have exposure to basic Storage concepts like RAID, SAN, NAS, iSCSI protocol
- Provide Remote Server Hardware & Software support to Enterprise Customers, Field CE's, Escalation Engineers
- Diagnose and solve the Incidents/Issues via phone and email.
- Understanding criticality of issue and business impact by demonstrating mission critical mindset & work to identify the cause of the issue, Provide immediate technical response in restoration of customer High availability environments thus keep customers/account team updated of all action plans and developments during the resolution process.
- Applying systematic problem solving techniques to deliver timely resolution, Quality call documentation and superior can-do attitude.
- Develop and document clear action plans to resolve issues even where information may be limited.
- Delivers timely solutions to customer issues and meets the defined SLAs for response and resolution time and other Performance metrics are met /exceeded.
- Collaboration with other cross functional groups – i.e. L2,L3 , Labs , Call Management Group / Resource control to ensure timely resolution of issues
- Participate / prepare Post Incident Reviews with ASM/Account Team as required
- The Job would entail working in shifts thus prior experience in working around the clock would be preferred
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or Master's Degree in Technical Discipline
- Experience of 1-4 years
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Values:
Partner. Innovate. Act.
We live by three core values that drive our business.
Simplified, we are good partners, great innovators and we make things happen.
Extensive social benefits, flexible working hours, a competitive salary and shared values, make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers. At HPE our goal is to provide equal opportunities, work-life balance, and constantly evolving career opportunities.
If you are looking for challenges in a pleasant and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you. Apply now below, or directly via our Careers Portal at www.hpe.com/careers
You can also find us on:
HPE is an equal opportunity employer/Female/Minority/Individual with Disabilities/Protected Veteran Status
Vision is key to embrace change and gravitate towards the future. Strategy and actions contribute to achieving your goals. However a dedicated team is essential for reaching ultimate success. My team gives me the energy required to be successful at HPE.Julien Bertin Africa & Greece Managing Director
My favorite thing about the culture here is the amount of collaboration that goes on throughout the company.Chris Rasberry Finance Project Manager
With a company as vast as HPE, you never know what’s going to come up, so it keeps you on your toes, excited for the next challenge.Kristine Steeter AMS HR Operations and Global Services VP
Make Your Mark
Hewlett Packard Enterprise advances the way people live and work. What sets us apart? Our people. Our people's relentless commitment to partner, innovate, and act.
Sign Up for Alerts
Join our talent community and get HPE news and job alerts delivered to your inbox.
Search for a category or location (or both), select a suggestion and then click "Sign Up."