System Test Engineer (SD-WAN)Bangalore, Karnataka
At Hewlett Packard Enterprise, we bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions that advance the way people live and work. What sets us apart? Our people and our relentless dedication to helping our customers make their mark on the world.
We are a team of doers, dreamers and visionaries; inspired by our purpose and driven by our strategy. We live by our three values: partner, innovate and act.
Our legacy inspires us as we forge ahead, always pushing to discover what’s next. Every day is a new opportunity to advance and grow ourselves, our company and the industry. Some people call it an obsession, we call it a way of life.
|Primary Location:||Bangalore, Karnataka|
|Shift:||No shift premium (India)|
Hewlett Packard Enterprise advances the way people live and work. We bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions, helping our customers make their mark on the world. Aruba and Silver Peak have joined forces! This acquisition demonstrates HPE’s continued commitment to double down on the Edge. The addition of Silver Peak into the Aruba portfolio will strengthen Aruba ESP (Edge Services Platform), helping to architect the hybrid workplace with a comprehensive edge-to-cloud networking solution covering all aspects of wired, wireless LAN and wide area networking (WAN).
Silver Peak is giving Enterprises the (WAN) Edge! With an end-to-end approach to SD-WAN platform, we are delivering the highest multiplier on your investments in cloud applications and services, transforming your WAN to deliver better economics, control, reliability and performance.
The System Test Engineer will use in depth knowledge of networking, highly refined software testing skills and test automation expertise using Linux development platform to design tests and test automation for Silver-Peak products.
How you’ll make your mark:
• You will design, develop and execute system test plans,
• You will design test networks, and create test automation,
• You will perform all aspects of feature verification, regression stress, stability and performance testing,
• You will evaluate test automation tools, and contribute to the automation effort,
• You will reproduce customer issues, and address test escapes,
• You will create test plans for new feature testing and execute regression testing to ensure a quality product,
• You will provide weekly status reports,
• You will provide recommendation and guidance during functional reviews and system prototyping,
• You will manage and configure test networks,
• You will troubleshoot network issues related to features like DHCP, DNS, IPSec VPN, QoS, DPI, routing, ACL, MPLS, PPPoE
• Experience in networking protocol stacks and related technologies (TCP/IP, UDP, Ethernet) in addition to networking routing protocols OSPF and BGP
• You will understand switching technology including VLAN/Trunking, STP, NAT, PAT, Ethernet, IPv4, Ipv6 , HTTP, HTTPS, SSL, FTP.
You will understand security related technologies like “firewall, IDS/IPS, NAT, DPI, QoS, IPSec VPNs, ALGs” and prior SD-WAN knowledge would be added advantage.
• Experience with hypervisors including VMware vSphere (VCP Certified), MS HyperV, or Citrix Xen.
Education and Experience Required:
Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent.
Typically 5-14 years of experience.
What we can offer you:
Extensive benefits, a competitive salary and participation in the shared values and purpose that make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers! At HPE, our goal is to provide equal opportunities, flexible work-life balance, and constantly evolving career growth.
If you are looking for challenges in an exciting, supportive and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you. Continue the conversation by clicking apply now below, or directly via our Careers Portal at www.hpe.com/careers.
Join us and make your mark!
Find out more about us and follow us on:
HPE is an Equal Employment Opportunity/ Veterans/Disabled/LGBT and Affirmative Action employer. We are committed to diversity and building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We do not discriminate and all decisions we make are made on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. Our goal is to be one global diverse team that is representative of our customers, in an inclusive environment where we can continue to innovate.
HPE is an equal opportunity employer/Female/Minority/Individual with Disabilities/Protected Veteran Status
My favorite thing about the culture here is the amount of collaboration that goes on throughout the company.Chris Rasberry Finance Project Manager
With a company as vast as HPE, you never know what’s going to come up, so it keeps you on your toes, excited for the next challenge.Kristine Steeter AMS HR Operations and Global Services VP
Make Your Mark
Hewlett Packard Enterprise advances the way people live and work. What sets us apart? Our people. Our people's relentless commitment to partner, innovate, and act.
Sign Up for Alerts
Join our talent community and get HPE news and job alerts delivered to your inbox.
Search for a category or location (or both), select a suggestion and then click "Sign Up."