IT Production Operations EngineerBangalore, Karnataka
At Hewlett Packard Enterprise, we bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions that advance the way people live and work. What sets us apart? Our people and our relentless dedication to helping our customers make their mark on the world.
We are a team of doers, dreamers and visionaries; inspired by our purpose and driven by our strategy. We live by our three values: partner, innovate and act.
Our legacy inspires us as we forge ahead, always pushing to discover what’s next. Every day is a new opportunity to advance and grow ourselves, our company and the industry. Some people call it an obsession, we call it a way of life.
|Primary Location:||Bangalore, Karnataka|
|Job Category:||Information Technology|
|Shift:||No shift premium (India)|
Technical .NET developer with basic experience in software development and support. Works closely with IT teams to understand business requirements to ensure stable operations and to fix bugs and build new capabilities.
- 1-3 years of hands on experience in development and unit testing of web applications using Microsoft Technologies.
- Understanding of software full life cycle.
- Good communication skills, adept at learning desired project skills
- Expertise in SQL programming with experience of writing & optimizing queries
- Understanding of Software Unit & Integration Test methodologies.
- Understanding of standard application service management tools (e.g. ALM / Service Now).
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- A self-starter, and individual contributor with good team collaboration skills
Education and Experience Required:
- Typically a technical Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience and a minimum of 0-2 years of related experience. May include highly experienced individuals performing entry-level equivalent work who are non-degreed or degreed in an unrelated field.
Knowledge and Skills:
- 1-3 years experience in writing code (such as, and not limited to, C, C++, C#, VB.Net; databases like SqlServer/ Oracle.
- Basic Understanding of RDBMS and Database scripting. Basic understanding of testing tools and test scripting.
SQL Server / Oracle Server, Any source code management tools.
- Nice to have technical stack #ASP.Net MVC, VB.Net, ADO.Net, Jquery
Web API / Web Services, GitHub / TFS / SVN
This role has been designated as ‘Edge’, which means you will primarily work outside of an HPE office
HPE is an equal opportunity employer/Female/Minority/Individual with Disabilities/Protected Veteran Status
My favorite thing about the culture here is the amount of collaboration that goes on throughout the company.Chris Rasberry Finance Project Manager
With a company as vast as HPE, you never know what’s going to come up, so it keeps you on your toes, excited for the next challenge.Kristine Steeter AMS HR Operations and Global Services VP
Make Your Mark
Hewlett Packard Enterprise advances the way people live and work. What sets us apart? Our people. Our people's relentless commitment to partner, innovate, and act.
Sign Up for Alerts
Join our talent community and get HPE news and job alerts delivered to your inbox.
Search for a category or location (or both), select a suggestion and then click "Sign Up."