Omnichannel Platform SpecialistBangalore, Karnataka
At Hewlett Packard Enterprise, we bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions that advance the way people live and work. What sets us apart? Our people and our relentless dedication to helping our customers make their mark on the world.
We are a team of doers, dreamers and visionaries; inspired by our purpose and driven by our strategy. We live by our three values: partner, innovate and act.
Our legacy inspires us as we forge ahead, always pushing to discover what’s next. Every day is a new opportunity to advance and grow ourselves, our company and the industry. Some people call it an obsession, we call it a way of life.
|Primary Location:||Bangalore, Karnataka|
|Other Locations:||Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India|
|Shift:||No shift premium (India)|
At Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE), we live by three core values that drive our business: Partner. Innovate. Act. These values combine to help us create important work all over the world to advance how people live and work.
Our new innovative IT services organization is HPE PointNext. We have the expertise to advise, integrate, and accelerate our customers’ outcomes from their digital transformation.
HPE is seeking an Omnichannel Platform Specialist to join our Marketing team.
The Omnichannel Platform Specialist will provide ongoing administration, discovery, design, deployment, and delivery support of our digital omnichannel platform. This is an excellent career opportunity for someone with extensive omnichannel experience to drive HPE's omnichannel execution to the next level.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Own and drive ongoing improvements to HPE's omnichannel platform as well as manage day to day administration
- Be the subject matter expert in the delivery of full-life cycle of omnichannel projects, from pre-deployment through roll out and in a continuing administrative role.
- Become the trusted adviser to the internal stakeholders and users through implementation lifecycle
- Work and collaborate with project teams consisting of cross-functional team members and 3rd party vendors.
- Lead Requirements and Design workshops to discover, analyze, and document application requirements
- Educate users and internal stakeholders on best practices around omnichannel and gain consensus on the design and demand flows and own implementing these designs
- Manage projects to ensure quality, on-time and on-budget implementations using a mix of internal and vendor resources
What Skills You Will Bring:
- Bachelor’s degree or recognized equivalency or achievement of recognized professional level
- Deep understanding of demand centers, omnichannel technologies, strategies, design, and customer experience
- Comprehensive knowledge and working ability with chat, email, web, social and co-browse technologies
- Subject Matter Expert of one omnichannel technology and experience in at least one of the below:
Experience with integrating Omnichannel solutions with other complimentary products
Ability to articulate implications of future state design
Exceptional communication skills
Required Soft Skills:
- Proven self-starter, with an entrepreneurial, innovative and self-reliant style
- Solid mix of technical skills, and relationship development skills
- Posses strong attention to detail
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
Desired Skills And Experience:
- Experience with omnichannel platforms such as egain, Genesys, Zendesk, inConcert is required
- Experience with AI or Bots is a plus
- are good at partnering, innovating, and making things happen―you are aligned to our core values
- are a professional with experience and technical knowledge (SAP, Enterprise OSs)
- have an understanding, at a detailed level, of all architectural dependencies of technologies in IT environments
- are able to display a broad understanding of market dynamics, an industry area, commercial issues, and technical concerns
- are able to complete solution implementation independently, as well as manage a team of consultants in the completion of one or more solution requirements
...then, apply now!
- A competitive salary and extensive social benefits
- Diverse and dynamic work environment
- Work-life balance and support for career development
Want to know more about HPE? Then let’s stay connected!
HPE is an equal opportunity employer/Female/Minority/Individual with Disabilities/Protected Veteran Status
Vision is key to embrace change and gravitate towards the future. Strategy and actions contribute to achieving your goals. However a dedicated team is essential for reaching ultimate success. My team gives me the energy required to be successful at HPE.Julien Bertin Africa & Greece Managing Director
My favorite thing about the culture here is the amount of collaboration that goes on throughout the company.Chris Rasberry Finance Project Manager
With a company as vast as HPE, you never know what’s going to come up, so it keeps you on your toes, excited for the next challenge.Kristine Steeter AMS HR Operations and Global Services VP
Make Your Mark
Hewlett Packard Enterprise advances the way people live and work. What sets us apart? Our people. Our people's relentless commitment to partner, innovate, and act.
Sign Up for Alerts
Join our talent community and get HPE news and job alerts delivered to your inbox.
Search for a category or location (or both), select a suggestion and then click "Sign Up."