Project Management -Career RebootBangalore, Karnataka
At Hewlett Packard Enterprise, we bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions that advance the way people live and work. What sets us apart? Our people and our relentless dedication to helping our customers make their mark on the world.
We are a team of doers, dreamers and visionaries; inspired by our purpose and driven by our strategy. We live by our three values: partner, innovate and act.
Our legacy inspires us as we forge ahead, always pushing to discover what’s next. Every day is a new opportunity to advance and grow ourselves, our company and the industry. Some people call it an obsession, we call it a way of life.
|Primary Location:||Bangalore, Karnataka|
|Shift:||First Shift (India)|
This position is designated as part of the HPE Career Reboot Program. To be eligible for the position, you must meet the program requirements;
HPE Career Reboot
Career Reboot is designed to help talented individuals transition back to work after taking time away to raise children, care for a loved one, or follow other pursuits. Here’s how it works:
If you have 5 or more years of experience and were away from the workforce for a minimum of 12 months, you are eligible for:
- A temporary assignment lasting up to 12 weeks.
- Online training to refresh your technical knowledge and skills.
- Mentorship, buddy programs, and other networking support.
- The opportunity to apply for full-time employment at the end of your assignment.
HPE Pointnext is the innovative IT services organization—part of Hewlett Packard Enterprise—built to make Hybrid IT simple and power the Intelligent Edge. As an agile technology partner, we help our customers modernize their legacy infrastructure with the flexibility of the cloud, and maximize the value of their connected devices. We make their mission our mission: To drive rapid transformation across an enterprise on a customer’s terms.
- Support leadership and delivery teams from across the organization in monitoring and improving process performance and process quality.
- Lead internal projects with medium to high complexity, provide feedback on projects, and conduct post-project evaluations
- Lead Lean Six Sigma projects and other process and performance improvement initiatives
- Collaborate with operational teams and business stakeholders to gather business requirements, supporting the design of new or improved processes of medium to high complexity, and understand business/customer impact
- Utilize and assist others in utilizing standard project management and quality improvement methodologies in process improvement approaches
- Manage quality and operational performance data used to monitor quality and improve performance based on Statistical Process Control (SPC) methods
- Prepare appropriate analytical charts utilizing a variety of data presentation tools
- Use data interpretation skills to contribute to translation of critical information to support performance improvement efforts
- Determine appropriate methodologies to conduct statistical analysis using appropriate statistical techniques and tools for data analysis
- Provide consultation on performance improvement methodologies and statistical analysis
Qualifications and skills:
- Full time 10+2+3 education and experience of minimum 5 years
- Highly motivated, team player, with excellent written, communication, relationship-building and influencing skills
- Demonstrated experience leading complex projects, change management and collaboration with multiple stakeholders
- A competitive salary and extensive social benefits
- Diverse and dynamic work environment
- Work-life balance and support for career development
HPE is an equal opportunity employer/Female/Minority/Individual with Disabilities/Protected Veteran Status
Vision is key to embrace change and gravitate towards the future. Strategy and actions contribute to achieving your goals. However a dedicated team is essential for reaching ultimate success. My team gives me the energy required to be successful at HPE.Julien Bertin Africa & Greece Managing Director
My favorite thing about the culture here is the amount of collaboration that goes on throughout the company.Chris Rasberry Finance Project Manager
With a company as vast as HPE, you never know what’s going to come up, so it keeps you on your toes, excited for the next challenge.Kristine Steeter AMS HR Operations and Global Services VP
Make Your Mark
Hewlett Packard Enterprise advances the way people live and work. What sets us apart? Our people. Our people's relentless commitment to partner, innovate, and act.
Sign Up for Alerts
Join our talent community and get HPE news and job alerts delivered to your inbox.
Search for a category or location (or both), select a suggestion and then click "Sign Up."