R&D InternBangalore, Karnataka
At Hewlett Packard Enterprise, we bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions that advance the way people live and work. What sets us apart? Our people and our relentless dedication to helping our customers make their mark on the world.
We are a team of doers, dreamers and visionaries; inspired by our purpose and driven by our strategy. We live by our three values: partner, innovate and act.
Our legacy inspires us as we forge ahead, always pushing to discover what’s next. Every day is a new opportunity to advance and grow ourselves, our company and the industry. Some people call it an obsession, we call it a way of life.
|Primary Location:||Bangalore, Karnataka|
|Job Category:||Graduate Program and Internships|
|Shift:||No shift premium (India)|
Test Automation Engineering Intern and Cloud Automation Engineering Intern
The Aruba Test/Automation teams are seeking highly creative, passionate, automation engineers to join a fast-paced, dynamic, environment.
- Currently pursuing BS or MS in CS, CE or Computer Networking or related with 1-2 years’ experience preferred
- Excellent aptitude for programming/SW Development in high-level programming language such as C or C++ along with in depth knowledge on data structures and database
- Solid understanding of Networking fundamentals a plus; Networking certifications (CWNA, CCNA or CCNP or CCIE) is a plus.
Skills & Experience
- Strong fundamentals in scripting languages such as, Python, Perl, Tcl/Expect, PHP/MYSQL
- Worked on automation framework design and maintenance
- Familiarly and working knowledge of networking protocols. 802.11, VoIP is preferred.
- Hands on usage and exposure over Radius, AAA
- Understands how to operate Wire-Shark, Omni-Peek
- Team player – highly motivated to drive things technically
- Good analytical and technical skills
- Exposure to 802.1x a plus
- Exposure to IPv6 a plus
- Exposure to UI tools like Selenium. HTML, Java, jsp, AngularJS, Jquery, would be a plus
- QA & test automation in a test-driven, production environment
- Driving production-level test infrastructure development, automation
- Developing tooling, services for reporting & monitoring of a production platform
- Creating tools, processes for automation & verification of app deployment
- Troubleshooting & fixing service issues
- Thinking creatively about how to proactively address customer concerns & preventing issues from spiraling
- Self-motivated, Self-starter, Self-organized
- Disciplined approach to test software development
- Good documentation skills
- Works effectively with cross functional and remote team members
- Recognizes importance of internal and external deadlines
- Works effectively under pressure
- Strong logical and creative problem-solving skills, good oral and written communication skills and excellent analytical skills
- Must be able to succeed with minimal resources and minimal supervision
- A competitive salary and extensive social benefits
- Diverse and dynamic work environment
- Work-life balance and support for career development
- An amazing life inside the element! Want to know more about it?
Then let’s stay connected!
HPE is an equal opportunity employer/Female/Minority/Individual with Disabilities/Protected Veteran Status
Vision is key to embrace change and gravitate towards the future. Strategy and actions contribute to achieving your goals. However a dedicated team is essential for reaching ultimate success. My team gives me the energy required to be successful at HPE.Julien Bertin Africa & Greece Managing Director
My favorite thing about the culture here is the amount of collaboration that goes on throughout the company.Chris Rasberry Finance Project Manager
With a company as vast as HPE, you never know what’s going to come up, so it keeps you on your toes, excited for the next challenge.Kristine Steeter AMS HR Operations and Global Services VP
Make Your Mark
Hewlett Packard Enterprise advances the way people live and work. What sets us apart? Our people. Our people's relentless commitment to partner, innovate, and act.
Sign Up for Alerts
Join our talent community and get HPE news and job alerts delivered to your inbox.
Search for a category or location (or both), select a suggestion and then click "Sign Up."