Salesforce Development EngineerPlano, Texas
At Hewlett Packard Enterprise, we bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions that advance the way people live and work. What sets us apart? Our people and our relentless dedication to helping our customers make their mark on the world.
We are a team of doers, dreamers and visionaries; inspired by our purpose and driven by our strategy. We live by our three values: partner, innovate and act.
Our legacy inspires us as we forge ahead, always pushing to discover what’s next. Every day is a new opportunity to advance and grow ourselves, our company and the industry. Some people call it an obsession, we call it a way of life.
|Primary Location:||Plano, Texas|
|Other Locations:||Durham, North Carolina, United States of America|
|Shift:||No shift premium (United States of America)|
The Specialist Developer will be responsible for the development and maintenance of Salesforce applications. He /She may design, code, and test salesforce applications to meet the business objectives. Able to collaborate with project managers, end users and other developers.
What you need to do:
• Develop systems and coordinate the review of specification, user sign-off process and the development of user documentation, and process flow diagrams as needed
• Ensure system integrity, assist in installation, maintenance, testing and support of technical integrations and applications for services
• Have a strong and deep technical background in Salesforce.com
• Implement and configure custom fields and objects, workflows, validation rules, page layouts, record types, process builder, flows, and bulk data load utilities e.g. Data Loader.
• Engage with individuals across various departments to develop solutions and resolve problems
• Provide prompt and complete resolution to technical challenges and business issues
- Translate functional requirements into technical requirements
- Design and build high-performance, reusable, and reliable Apex code with best practices
- Write test classes for the class that you develop and ensure more than 80% code coverage
- Test bug fixes to make sure they work as per requirements, then deploy them to production
What you need to bring with you:
• 4+ years of SFDC experience with focus on Apex, Triggers, Visualforce development, including
• Proficiency in Salesforce.com development environment including Force.com IDE, migration tools, SOSL, SOQL, and web services
• Experienced in web service API’s and governor limits.
• Experience developing requirements, designing and prototyping, testing, and defining support procedures, and implementing practical business solutions under multiple deadlines.
• Hewlett Packard Enterprise Values:
Partnership first: We believe in the power of collaboration - building long term relationships with our customers, our partners and euch other
Bias for action: We never sit still - we take advantage of every opportunity
Innovators at heart: We are driven to innovate - creating both practical and breakthrough advancements
What do we offer?
Extensive social benefits, flexible working hours, a competitive salary and shared values, make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers. At HPE our goal is to provide equal opportunities, work-life balance, and constantly evolving career opportunities.
If you are looking for challenges in a pleasant and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you. Apply now below, or directly via our Careers Portal at www.hpe.com/careers
You can also find us on:
HPE is an equal opportunity employer/Female/Minority/Individual with Disabilities/Protected Veteran Status
My favorite thing about the culture here is the amount of collaboration that goes on throughout the company.Chris Rasberry Finance Project Manager
With a company as vast as HPE, you never know what’s going to come up, so it keeps you on your toes, excited for the next challenge.Kristine Steeter AMS HR Operations and Global Services VP
Make Your Mark
Hewlett Packard Enterprise advances the way people live and work. What sets us apart? Our people. Our people's relentless commitment to partner, innovate, and act.
Sign Up for Alerts
Join our talent community and get HPE news and job alerts delivered to your inbox.
Search for a category or location (or both), select a suggestion and then click "Sign Up."