Global Real Estate PREP (Graduate)<none>
At Hewlett Packard Enterprise, we bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions that advance the way people live and work. What sets us apart? Our people and our relentless dedication to helping our customers make their mark on the world.
We are a team of doers, dreamers and visionaries; inspired by our purpose and driven by our strategy. We live by our three values: partner, innovate and act.
Our legacy inspires us as we forge ahead, always pushing to discover what’s next. Every day is a new opportunity to advance and grow ourselves, our company and the industry. Some people call it an obsession, we call it a way of life.
|Other Locations:||Tlaquepaque, Jalisco, Mexico|
|Job Category:||Graduate Program and Internships|
|Shift:||No shift premium (United States of America)|
At HPE, we bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions and advance the way people live and work. Our legacy inspires us as we forge ahead dedicated to helping our customers make their mark on the world.
Learning does not only happen through training. Relationships are among the most powerful ways for people to learn and grow, and this is part of our HPE culture. In addition to working alongside talented colleagues, you will have many opportunities to learn through coaching and stretch assignment opportunities. You’ll be guided by feedback and support to accelerate your learning and maximize your knowledge. We also have a “reverse mentoring” program which allows us to share our knowledge and strengths across our multi-generation workforce. Our goal is to hire the best and brightest talent, to nurture their unique skills and ideas so they can win and grow with HPE.
Creating unlimited opportunities
Global Real Estate (GRE) provides world class real estate outcomes with a laser focus on elevating the employee experience and delivering improved productivity across HPE. Our responsibilities span from developing and implementing HPE corporate real estate strategies, to managing the design and construction of sustainable modern workplaces, to delivering intelligent user-centric services, in each case across HPE’s 231 sites, impacting 16 million square feet and 65 thousand employees, globally. We strive to advance the way HPE employees live and work, inspire innovation and build community.
The Professional Rotation Experience Program (PREP) offers an opportunity for development of best-in-class leadership skills, business and financial acumen, and future career advancement. The objective is to attract, develop and retain exceptional talent. The program consists of four six-month rotations that provide diverse experiences, a platform for the employee to build a strong network, and the opportunity to gain significant exposure to HPE leaders and executives. Three of the four rotations will be within GRE, and one will be with our Global Procurement, Cyber Security or Operations organizations to expand your skills and perspective on GRE-related topics.
Our program is designed to mentor and develop talented individuals with strong leadership potential and strategic thinking capability. We are looking for energetic, highly motivated individuals who will have completed a Bachelor’s level (or equivalent) degree. GRE is seeking passionate individuals who will complement our organization with diverse perspectives, innovative ideas and a commitment to constant innovation. Well-rounded business acumen, an ability to work cross-functionally and an enthusiasm for excellence are key attributes for working in GRE.
The program provides:
• Exposure globally working across all HPE businesses and functional organizations (Procurement, HR, Finance, Communications, etc.) as a trusted advisor/consultant
• Core business skills (leadership, data intelligence and analysis, project management, process optimization, problem-solving, communication and stakeholder management)
• An opportunity to develop network across peers, leaders, and executives
• Continuous skills development through a wide variety of training (influencing, personal branding, financial analysis, effective communication, presentation skills, etc.)
• Guidance of a mentor
• Opportunity to work with major HPE suppliers
• Work with high potential employees and in a high performance culture
Ideal candidate profile
• Excellent capabilities in leadership, influencing, communication, and collaboration
• Strong project management, business acumen, and critical analytical skills
• Self-starter with ability to achieve results in a virtual and complex work environment
• Ability to develop and promote positive change through innovation and creativity
• Strong contributor who wants to make an impact
• Bachelor's degree in Business or relevant field
• Typically 0-2 years experience
• Demonstrated leadership capabilities
• Practical teamwork experience
• Proficiency in basic computer programs (Office suites, presentation software, spreadsheets and communication and collaboration tools)
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Courses and/or experience in each of the following:
• Project management
• Data management/insights
• Business management
• Commitment to community/ civic engagement/ volunteering
Desired skills & qualifications
• Courses and/or experience in one or more of the following areas:
• Basic finance/ accounting
• Business strategy
• Information Technology and/or Engineering (civil or mechanical)
• Change management and communications
• Process design
• Presentation/persuasion skills
• Technical skills (coding, app development, or testing)
What We Offer:
• A competitive salary and extensive social benefits
• Diverse and dynamic work environment
• Work-life balance and support for career development
• An amazing life inside the element!
Want to know more about it? Then let’s stay connected!
HPE is an equal opportunity employer/Female/Minority/Individual with Disabilities/Protected Veteran Status
Vision is key to embrace change and gravitate towards the future. Strategy and actions contribute to achieving your goals. However a dedicated team is essential for reaching ultimate success. My team gives me the energy required to be successful at HPE.Julien Bertin Africa & Greece Managing Director
My favorite thing about the culture here is the amount of collaboration that goes on throughout the company.Chris Rasberry Finance Project Manager
With a company as vast as HPE, you never know what’s going to come up, so it keeps you on your toes, excited for the next challenge.Kristine Steeter AMS HR Operations and Global Services VP
Make Your Mark
Hewlett Packard Enterprise advances the way people live and work. What sets us apart? Our people. Our people's relentless commitment to partner, innovate, and act.
Sign Up for Alerts
Join our talent community and get HPE news and job alerts delivered to your inbox.
Search for a category or location (or both), select a suggestion and then click "Sign Up."