Graduate Trainees (U Invest)Dubai, Dubai
At Hewlett Packard Enterprise, we bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions that advance the way people live and work. What sets us apart? Our people and our relentless dedication to helping our customers make their mark on the world.
We are a team of doers, dreamers and visionaries; inspired by our purpose and driven by our strategy. We live by our three values: partner, innovate and act.
Our legacy inspires us as we forge ahead, always pushing to discover what’s next. Every day is a new opportunity to advance and grow ourselves, our company and the industry. Some people call it an obsession, we call it a way of life.
|Primary Location:||Dubai, Dubai|
|Job Category:||Graduate Program and Internships|
|Shift:||No shift premium (United Arab Emirates)|
Hewlett Packard Enterprise separated from Hewlett Packard in 2015 to form one of the largest technology companies worldwide, operating in over 170 countries and leading the market within several business units. Working for HPE is an excellent opportunity for a self-motivated, proactive individual to contribute to driving the continued success of the Hewlett Packard Enterprise Servers, Storage and Networking product range in the UAE marketplace.
We offer a challenging 2 months training program, which has been specifically designed to create the best out of our candidates; the role offers real responsibilities from day one. Working in a fast paced, professional and forward thinking environment. It will provide a perfect setting for those looking to develop invaluable experience they can take forward into a future career. Throughout your placement you will be supported by mentors who will help you guide and grow you as an individual.
- A UAE national graduate
- Willingness and drive to win in a dynamic organization
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills
- Professional Presentation
- Proficiency of Microsoft office tools
- Has a can do attitude and willingness to leave their comfort zone
- Demonstrate the drive and willingness to succeed in a conglomerate company, have strong organizational and communication skills with a good basic knowledge of all Microsoft Office packages.
- The candidate will be working closely with associated departments to support the business (i.e.: Marketing, Category, Channel, Sales) so will require strong interpersonal and communication skills. The individual must be able to work using their initiative, along with the guidance from the core team.
- A proactive, positive attitude with the ability to work either independently or as part of a cross functional team.
- Ability to work with numbers and understand connections in data.
- Attention to detail, accuracy, and initiative are required.
- Flexibility in order to cope with several pieces of work at the same time.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office.
- Confidence and willingness to offer ideas.
Education and Experience Required:
College/University Graduate (within 12 months of graduation), preferably with Computer Engineering, Information Technology related major.
HPE is an equal opportunity employer/Female/Minority/Individual with Disabilities/Protected Veteran Status
My favorite thing about the culture here is the amount of collaboration that goes on throughout the company.Chris Rasberry Finance Project Manager
With a company as vast as HPE, you never know what’s going to come up, so it keeps you on your toes, excited for the next challenge.Kristine Steeter AMS HR Operations and Global Services VP
Make Your Mark
Hewlett Packard Enterprise advances the way people live and work. What sets us apart? Our people. Our people's relentless commitment to partner, innovate, and act.
Sign Up for Alerts
Join our talent community and get HPE news and job alerts delivered to your inbox.
Search for a category or location (or both), select a suggestion and then click "Sign Up."