Marketing InternDurham, North Carolina
At Hewlett Packard Enterprise, we bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions that advance the way people live and work. What sets us apart? Our people and our relentless dedication to helping our customers make their mark on the world.
We are a team of doers, dreamers and visionaries; inspired by our purpose and driven by our strategy. We live by our three values: partner, innovate and act.
Our legacy inspires us as we forge ahead, always pushing to discover what’s next. Every day is a new opportunity to advance and grow ourselves, our company and the industry. Some people call it an obsession, we call it a way of life.
|Primary Location:||Durham, North Carolina|
|Job Category:||Graduate Program and Internships|
|Shift:||No shift premium (United States of America)|
At HPE, we bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions and advance the way people live and work. Our legacy inspires us as we forge ahead dedicated to helping our customers make their mark on the world.
The HPE Storage Networking Partner Marketing team is responsible for collaborating with partners such as Cisco, Mellanox and Marvell on activities that will help drive more awareness and revenue. The partner marketing intern will learn about this business while contributing to the team’s key initiatives. Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Help in the creation, posting and communication of product assets/collateral
- Work with team members on managing and tracking marketing development (MDF) funds
- Assist in the management and negotiation of partner participation in HPE sponsored events
- Liaise with the storage networking and storage social media teams to drive the storage networking agenda/message via the storage social media team
College/University Graduate hires (within 12 months of graduation per the company's definition) undergoing a specific training and development path within the EMEA Graduate Program.
Education and Experience Required:
Candidate should be a business, marketing or communications major and graduating in the Fall of 2021 or Spring of 2022. GPA of 3.0 or better is desired.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- The ability to negotiate and influence others in a business environment
- Evidence of leadership capability through school or personal activities
- Capable of creating eye catching content using Microsoft software (powerpoint, word, etc)
- Understands social media and is able to create attention grabbing messaging via twitter and linkedin
- A competitive salary and extensive social benefits
- Diverse and dynamic work environment
- Work-life balance and support for career development
- An amazing life inside the element!
HPE is an equal opportunity employer/Female/Minority/Individual with Disabilities/Protected Veteran Status
My favorite thing about the culture here is the amount of collaboration that goes on throughout the company.Chris Rasberry Finance Project Manager
With a company as vast as HPE, you never know what’s going to come up, so it keeps you on your toes, excited for the next challenge.Kristine Steeter AMS HR Operations and Global Services VP
Make Your Mark
Hewlett Packard Enterprise advances the way people live and work. What sets us apart? Our people. Our people's relentless commitment to partner, innovate, and act.
Sign Up for Alerts
Join our talent community and get HPE news and job alerts delivered to your inbox.
Search for a category or location (or both), select a suggestion and then click "Sign Up."