Cloud Software Quality EngineerDurham, North Carolina
At Hewlett Packard Enterprise, we bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions that advance the way people live and work. What sets us apart? Our people and our relentless dedication to helping our customers make their mark on the world.
We are a team of doers, dreamers and visionaries; inspired by our purpose and driven by our strategy. We live by our three values: partner, innovate and act.
Our legacy inspires us as we forge ahead, always pushing to discover what’s next. Every day is a new opportunity to advance and grow ourselves, our company and the industry. Some people call it an obsession, we call it a way of life.
|Primary Location:||Durham, North Carolina|
|Other Locations:||Westborough, Massachusetts, United States of America|
|Shift:||No shift premium (United States of America)|
Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) advances the way people live and work. We bring together curious minds to create breakthrough technology solutions, helping our customers make their mark on the world.
HPE makes Hybrid IT simple. HPE helps customers to design the right mix of Hybrid IT solutions to serve their unique needs. We bring next generation infrastructure that uses intelligent software to simplify and accelerate the delivery of new apps, services and business insights. Our mission is to empower our customers with new ways to deliver and manage IT on-premises and in the cloud.
We are working on the next generation of cloud storage and computing services built with simplicity, scale and security in mind.
Sounds like you? Then we have the right opportunity—we are looking for a Cloud Software Quality Engineer to join us! If you want to be part of a business area that is growing—with great opportunities, and are ready for your next role, then please apply today.
How you’ll make your mark:
- You will work closely with agile teams to deliver microservices with high quality
- You will develop detailed testing approach and plans for microservices.
- You will develop Quality metrics for the scrum teams
- You will conduct test case reviews and ensure requirements traceability, proper coverage
- You'll maintain and improve CI/CD and automated testing pipelines.
- You'll work closely with Product Owners in solving the business problems.
- You will work in DevOps agile teams primarily in AWS technology environment.
- You will mentor junior members of the QE team and perform all responsibilities of the QE Engineer when required
• You have a Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent.
• You have 6-10 years of experience in software development and Quality.
• You have an understanding of networking and network topologies
• You have experience in designing and developing automated tests for scalable services.
What we can offer you:
At HPE, we deliver equal opportunities, flexible work-life balance, and constantly evolving career growth as well as competitive benefits, salary and shared values and purpose.
HPE is an Equal Employment Opportunity/ Veterans/Disabled/LGBT and Affirmative Action employer. We are committed to diversity and building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We do not discriminate and all decisions we make are made on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. Our goal is to be one global diverse team that is representative of our customers, in an inclusive environment where we can continue to innovate and grow together.
HPE is an equal opportunity employer/Female/Minority/Individual with Disabilities/Protected Veteran Status
My favorite thing about the culture here is the amount of collaboration that goes on throughout the company.Chris Rasberry Finance Project Manager
With a company as vast as HPE, you never know what’s going to come up, so it keeps you on your toes, excited for the next challenge.Kristine Steeter AMS HR Operations and Global Services VP
Make Your Mark
Hewlett Packard Enterprise advances the way people live and work. What sets us apart? Our people. Our people's relentless commitment to partner, innovate, and act.
Sign Up for Alerts
Join our talent community and get HPE news and job alerts delivered to your inbox.
Search for a category or location (or both), select a suggestion and then click "Sign Up."