Global Demand PlannerHeredia, Heredia
At Hewlett Packard Enterprise, we bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions that advance the way people live and work. What sets us apart? Our people and our relentless dedication to helping our customers make their mark on the world.
We are a team of doers, dreamers and visionaries; inspired by our purpose and driven by our strategy. We live by our three values: partner, innovate and act.
Our legacy inspires us as we forge ahead, always pushing to discover what’s next. Every day is a new opportunity to advance and grow ourselves, our company and the industry. Some people call it an obsession, we call it a way of life.
|Primary Location:||Heredia, Heredia|
|Other Locations:||Aguadilla Pueblo, Aguadilla, Puerto Rico|
|Job Category:||Business Planning|
|Shift:||No shift premium (Costa Rica)|
Hewlett Packard Enterprise advances the way people live and work. We bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions, helping our customers make their mark on the world.
Global Operations prioritizes putting customers and partners first by developing the workforce of the future. This involves strategic, inclusive, and collaborative working culture. At our core, we strive to uphold HPE’s values – to partner, innovate and act – we are an organization that plan, source, and provide quality customer and partner experiences.
Defines, manages, and evaluates business plans to ensure they are operationally executable against defined strategic objectives. Leads and partners with cross-functional teams to develop short-term (typically less than two years) business plans and supporting data-driven models. Prepares comprehensive implementation tactics, including execution plans, resource allocation plans, follow-up guidelines, assessment, and process accountabilities. Ensures that business activities are aligned with stated plans among different stakeholders. Sets business metrics, evaluates actual performance, and makes recommendations to business leaders on performance target achievement. Develops data-driven analyses to optimize resources and ensure that business plans can be translated into financial value.
- Create a global demand plan in SAP IBP that is by region, by plant, by product sku in support of Supply Planning and Material teams
- Use Excel, Power BI, or Access to analyze sales data to make future forecast increase and decrease decisions based off numerical data and busines partner input
- Interface with all regional demand planning teams and supply planning teams to ensure global demand forecast supports individual factory production plans in all region
- Manages complex data and business analyses to develop business plans and make recommendations.
- Works independently to construct complex statistical and financial models to forecast business performance.
- Works with cross-functional teams across the entire span of business planning activities.
- Contributes to priority projects with complex analyses and assists in developing recommendations.
- Develops go-forward business plan recommendations based on potential risks and returns.
- Identifies cutting-edge analytical tools, models, and methods for making key business decisions.
Education and Experience Required:
Typically 4-6 years experience in strategy, planning, operations, finance. University degree.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Knowledgeable of industry standard key performance indicators for Demand Planning function, along with their impact on the business when not reached
- Ability to utilize existing HPe tools to create a demand plan via Attach Rate, Run Rate, or Statistical forecast processes
- Manages time, actions, and activities in support of meeting/exceeding key performance indicator
- Demonstrated knowledge of research methodology and the ability to manage complex data requests.
- Excellent analytical thinking, technical analysis, and data manipulation skills.
- Ability to learn and draw on new analytical techniques to develop creative approaches to business analysis.
- Extensive knowledge of Excel, Access, statistical analysis, and financial modeling.
- Strong business acumen and technical knowledge within area of responsibility.
- Very strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong project management skills. PMP / PMI certified
- Supply Chain Certifications needed ( APICS,CLTD, CPIM,CSCP,SCOR-P)
Join us and make your mark!
• A competitive salary and extensive social benefits
• Diverse and dynamic work environment
• Work-life balance and support for career development
• An amazing life inside the element! Want to know more about it?
Then let’s stay connected!
HPE is an Equal Employment Opportunity/ Veterans/Disabled/LGBT and Affirmative Action employer. We are committed to diversity and building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We do not discriminate and all decisions we make are made on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. Our goal is to be one global diverse team that is representative of our customers, in an inclusive environment where we can continue to innovate and grow together.
This role has been designated as ‘Edge’, which means you will primarily work outside of an HPE office
HPE is an equal opportunity employer/Female/Minority/Individual with Disabilities/Protected Veteran Status
My favorite thing about the culture here is the amount of collaboration that goes on throughout the company.Chris Rasberry Finance Project Manager
With a company as vast as HPE, you never know what’s going to come up, so it keeps you on your toes, excited for the next challenge.Kristine Steeter AMS HR Operations and Global Services VP
Make Your Mark
Hewlett Packard Enterprise advances the way people live and work. What sets us apart? Our people. Our people's relentless commitment to partner, innovate, and act.
Sign Up for Alerts
Join our talent community and get HPE news and job alerts delivered to your inbox.
Search for a category or location (or both), select a suggestion and then click "Sign Up."