Business Process Improvement (BPI) ConsultantHouston, Texas
At Hewlett Packard Enterprise, we bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions that advance the way people live and work. What sets us apart? Our people and our relentless dedication to helping our customers make their mark on the world.
We are a team of doers, dreamers and visionaries; inspired by our purpose and driven by our strategy. We live by our three values: partner, innovate and act.
Our legacy inspires us as we forge ahead, always pushing to discover what’s next. Every day is a new opportunity to advance and grow ourselves, our company and the industry. Some people call it an obsession, we call it a way of life.
|Primary Location:||Houston, Texas|
|Other Locations:||Leixlip, Kildare, Ireland|
|Shift:||No shift premium (United States of America)|
- Do you want to make an impact through large-scale digital and business transformation?
- Are you curious and collaborative, with the ability to influence key decision-makers?
- Would you like to join a dynamic and diverse team in an organization that provides continuous learning, flexible working, career growth and award-winning benefits?
About the Job:
At Hewlett Packard Enterprise, our purpose is to advance the way people live and work. We bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions, enabling our customers to make their mark on the world.
The Business Process Improvement (BPI) team is a catalyst for change and growth – defining, developing and delivering complex, cross-functional transformation programs across Global Operations, as well as the wider organization, that deliver measurable and sustained benefits for our customers, partners and internal teams.
Our team provides thought leadership, an independent point of view and a fresh perspective to solve cross-functional problems, generate sustainable change and create a competitive advantage for operations.
- A competitive salary and award winning benefits
- A diverse, inclusive, and supportive culture
- Growth through professional development, on-the job learning and stretch assignments
- A network of talented and motivated colleagues
- Work-life balance and support for career development
What you will be doing:
- Understanding and translating internal and external stakeholder needs to align on priorities, define improvement opportunities and shape transformation programs
- Fostering and facilitating organization-wide collaboration to solve complex business problems and provide an independent point of view
- Leading cross-functional transformation programs – defining opportunities, evaluating data, designing and implementing end-to-end optimal and sustainable solutions
- Applying frameworks/best practices to structure/govern programs from inception to integration
- Defining and executing change management initiatives to support strategy and process changes
- Communicating program updates in a timely, succinct and engaging way to key stakeholders
Education and Experience:
- Appropriate degree or industry recognized qualification
- Experience conceptualizing, defining, and leading transformation/improvement programs
- Industry knowledge in Supply Chain or Sales Operations or Product Management
- Project management certification such as PMP/PMI certification
- Lean Six Sigma or equivalent improvement framework
- Change management experience
- Management Consulting experience
- Advanced facilitation skills
- Previous experience in the technology industry
Personal Qualities and Skills:
- Growth Mindset: curious; continually learns and applies knowledge; challenges existing thinking and practices; contributes and adopts new ideas and approaches
- Values driven: reinforces our HPE and BPI values through day-to-day actions and behaviors
- Collaborative: works well with others; builds strong relationships and trust; contributes to an environment that promotes effective teamwork and strong collaboration
- Adaptable communicator: ability to clearly and effectively convey ideas and updates (in both verbal and written communication) across all levels of the organization
- Goal orientated: works independently, directing their initiative, ownership and energy to getting things done and achieving results
- Flexible and Organized: professional and structured approach to program delivery; ability to work under pressure and to tight timescales with minimal supervision
- Strategic thinker and problem solver: proactively anticipates issues and identifies practical solutions through analysis of data and application of business and technical acumen
- Prioritization skills: comfortable working within a complex and global environment, with different stakeholder and interest groups
- Influence and negotiation skills: ability to build strong relationships with multiple senior stakeholders to shape programs from high level objectives, address concerns and effect change
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills
HPE is an Equal Employment Opportunity/ Veterans/Disabled/LGBT and Affirmative Action employer. We are committed to diversity and building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We do not discriminate and all decisions we make are made on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. Our goal is to be one global diverse team that is representative of our customers, in an inclusive environment where we can continue to innovate and grow together.
This role has been designated as ‘Edge’, which means you will primarily work outside of an HPE office
HPE is an equal opportunity employer/Female/Minority/Individual with Disabilities/Protected Veteran Status
My favorite thing about the culture here is the amount of collaboration that goes on throughout the company.Chris Rasberry Finance Project Manager
With a company as vast as HPE, you never know what’s going to come up, so it keeps you on your toes, excited for the next challenge.Kristine Steeter AMS HR Operations and Global Services VP
Make Your Mark
Hewlett Packard Enterprise advances the way people live and work. What sets us apart? Our people. Our people's relentless commitment to partner, innovate, and act.
Sign Up for Alerts
Join our talent community and get HPE news and job alerts delivered to your inbox.
Search for a category or location (or both), select a suggestion and then click "Sign Up."