HR Program Manager- Career RebootHouston, Texas
At Hewlett Packard Enterprise, we bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions that advance the way people live and work. What sets us apart? Our people and our relentless dedication to helping our customers make their mark on the world.
We are a team of doers, dreamers and visionaries; inspired by our purpose and driven by our strategy. We live by our three values: partner, innovate and act.
Our legacy inspires us as we forge ahead, always pushing to discover what’s next. Every day is a new opportunity to advance and grow ourselves, our company and the industry. Some people call it an obsession, we call it a way of life.
|Primary Location:||Houston, Texas|
|Other Locations:||San Jose, California, United States of America|
|Shift:||No shift premium (United States of America)|
This position is designated as part of the HPE Career Reboot Program. To be eligible for the position, you must meet the program requirements;
HPE Career Reboot
Career Reboot is designed to help talented individuals transition back to work after taking time away to raise children, care for a loved one, or follow other pursuits. Here’s how it works:
If you have 5 or more years of experience and were away from the workforce for a minimum of 12 months, you are eligible for:
• A temporary assignment lasting up to 16 weeks.
• Online training to refresh your technical knowledge and skills.
• Mentorship, buddy programs, and other networking support.
• The opportunity to apply for full-time employment at the end of your assignment.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise advances the way people live and work. We bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions, helping our customers make their mark on the world. One of our core principles is belief in the power of people. Recognizing that our people are HPE’s chief competitive advantage allows us to focus on ensuring that we keep the employee at the center of the programs and services we offer. This includes recruiting activities, compensation, performance management, employee development, as well as the allocation of work-life-balance and training programs.
The Program Manager will provide leadership and support in the enhancement and expansion of the HPE Career Reboot Program- an industry leading benefit that allows for a smoother, more confident transition back to work after individuals have taken time away to raise children, care for a loved one, or follow other pursuits. Partnering with internal partners and suppliers, you will drive program enhancements and utilization within HPE.
- Primary responsibility to support the development and enhancement of the Career Reboot Program at HPE
- Participate in cross functional teams to include Benefits, Talent Enablement, HR and the business to provide support to the program and program participants
- Consult and partner with key stakeholders on Employer Branding messaging, Talent Acquisition strategies, employee onboarding, HR technology and reporting
- Provide strategic and operational oversight of hiring plan and ensure recruitment plan in place to meet business requirements
- Provide strategic and operational oversight current Career Reboot Program and provide ongoing status updates
- Build the Career Reboot Program support model, processes and tools for current & future needs globally
- Lead / participate in other program needs as necessary with outsourced partner(s)
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Experience in Human Resources preferred
- Experience in Talent Acquisition preferred
- Successful experience with project management to include: planning, executing and reporting related to a specific program and/or project
- Excellent program management and process development skills.
- Highly motivated, team player, with excellent written, communication, relationship-building and influencing skills
- Demonstrated experience leading complex projects, change management and collaboration with multiple stakeholders
- A competitive salary and extensive social benefits
- Diverse and dynamic work environment
- Work-life balance and support for career development
- An amazing life inside the element! Want to know more about it?
Then let’s stay connected!
HPE is an equal opportunity employer/Female/Minority/Individual with Disabilities/Protected Veteran Status
Vision is key to embrace change and gravitate towards the future. Strategy and actions contribute to achieving your goals. However a dedicated team is essential for reaching ultimate success. My team gives me the energy required to be successful at HPE.Julien Bertin Africa & Greece Managing Director
My favorite thing about the culture here is the amount of collaboration that goes on throughout the company.Chris Rasberry Finance Project Manager
With a company as vast as HPE, you never know what’s going to come up, so it keeps you on your toes, excited for the next challenge.Kristine Steeter AMS HR Operations and Global Services VP
Make Your Mark
Hewlett Packard Enterprise advances the way people live and work. What sets us apart? Our people. Our people's relentless commitment to partner, innovate, and act.
Sign Up for Alerts
Join our talent community and get HPE news and job alerts delivered to your inbox.
Search for a category or location (or both), select a suggestion and then click "Sign Up."