Product Management InternHouston, Texas
At Hewlett Packard Enterprise, we bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions that advance the way people live and work. What sets us apart? Our people and our relentless dedication to helping our customers make their mark on the world.
We are a team of doers, dreamers and visionaries; inspired by our purpose and driven by our strategy. We live by our three values: partner, innovate and act.
Our legacy inspires us as we forge ahead, always pushing to discover what’s next. Every day is a new opportunity to advance and grow ourselves, our company and the industry. Some people call it an obsession, we call it a way of life.
|Primary Location:||Houston, Texas|
|Job Category:||Graduate Program and Internships|
|Shift:||No shift premium (United States of America)|
At HPE, we bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions and advance the way people live and work. Our legacy inspires us as we forge ahead dedicated to helping our customers make their mark on the world.
Learning does not only happen through training. Relationships are among the most powerful ways for people to learn and grow, and this is part of our HPE culture. In addition to working alongside talented colleagues, you will have many opportunities to learn through coaching and stretch assignment opportunities. You’ll be guided by feedback and support to accelerate your learning and maximize your knowledge. We also have a “reverse mentoring” program which allows us to share our knowledge and strengths across our multi-generation workforce.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is seeking a Product Management Intern to work in the Houston, TX office. The Product Manager Intern designs, plans, develops and manages a product or portfolio of products throughout the solution portfolio lifecycle: from new product definition or enhancements to existing products; planning, design, forecasting, and production; to end of life.
• Leads and drives the end to end strategy and operational product roadmap for a product
• Defines the value proposition, target customer segments, and business case to bring one or more innovative and disruptive products to market with respect to the whole company product portfolio (i.e. Product configuration mix, Revenue/Margins, financials, market share)
• Synthesizes market requirements (MRD) into marketing/customer details through having intimate customer knowledge and business, financial and industry market acumen
• Advises key stakeholders on the portfolio strategy across all phases of the lifecycle (e.g., planning, development, launch, management, exit)
• Creates goal alignment and collaborates across value chain partners to optimize margins and enable success of product per plans across the product lifecycle. including Engineering: product development, Supply Chain: SKUs, inventory and Marketing: marketing and pricing strategies and Go To Market Plan.
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent in computer science, engineering or related field of study.
• Should be in the first year of currently enrolled in a MBA program
• 1+ years of work experience in related field.
• Technical understanding and knowledge of the relevant industry.
• Previous working with Server or Storage highly desired
• A competitive salary and extensive social benefits
• Diverse and dynamic work environment
• Work-life balance and support for career development
Want to know more about HPE? Then let’s stay connected!
HPE is an equal opportunity employer/Female/Minority/Individual with Disabilities/Protected Veteran Status
Vision is key to embrace change and gravitate towards the future. Strategy and actions contribute to achieving your goals. However a dedicated team is essential for reaching ultimate success. My team gives me the energy required to be successful at HPE.Julien Bertin Africa & Greece Managing Director
My favorite thing about the culture here is the amount of collaboration that goes on throughout the company.Chris Rasberry Finance Project Manager
With a company as vast as HPE, you never know what’s going to come up, so it keeps you on your toes, excited for the next challenge.Kristine Steeter AMS HR Operations and Global Services VP
Make Your Mark
Hewlett Packard Enterprise advances the way people live and work. What sets us apart? Our people. Our people's relentless commitment to partner, innovate, and act.
Sign Up for Alerts
Join our talent community and get HPE news and job alerts delivered to your inbox.
Search for a category or location (or both), select a suggestion and then click "Sign Up."