IB InternSouth Africa
At Hewlett Packard Enterprise, we bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions that advance the way people live and work. What sets us apart? Our people and our relentless dedication to helping our customers make their mark on the world.
We are a team of doers, dreamers and visionaries; inspired by our purpose and driven by our strategy. We live by our three values: partner, innovate and act.
Our legacy inspires us as we forge ahead, always pushing to discover what’s next. Every day is a new opportunity to advance and grow ourselves, our company and the industry. Some people call it an obsession, we call it a way of life.
|Primary Location:||South Africa|
|Job Category:||Graduate Program and Internships|
|Shift:||No shift premium (South Africa)|
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is an industry leading Technology Company that enables customers to go further, faster. With the industry’s most comprehensive portfolio, spanning the cloud to the data center to workplace applications, our technology and services help customers around the world make IT more efficient, more productive and more secure.
HPE are looking to hire an Installed Base Sales Intern who has a keen interest in the IT industry and will have a chance to work with leading sales experts to gain the right expertise and experience to manage Partners.
- Work with the IB team to grow and manage the renewal opportunities
- Help partners increase their profitability with HPE by helping them identify renewal and conversion opportunities
- Assign and manage leads from HPE Telemarketing and internal Sales
- Monitor IB sales performance and drive weekly forecasting, pipeline and top deal reviews
- Support IB sales team by enabling them with HPE tools and resources
Education and Experience
- hold a University or Bachelor’s degree in business marketing or administration
- interested to pursue a career in the IT industry
- skills to be developed to excel at the selling of IT solutions and services
- Good verbal and written communication skills
Why internship in HPE?
- Great company culture and colleagues
- Competitive remuneration package
- Useful trainings and unlimited options for development
- Flexible hours
- Opportunity to learn from the best managers
- Full time 12 months employment
What you should know about HPE?
HPE provides flexibility and control of technology, processes and people. HPE prepares for a world where everything computes – the Internet of Things – The Intelligent Edge HPE leads in the Digital transformation which is disrupting every industry HPE creates value for enterprises of all sizes HPE provides continuous business innovation
HPE is an equal opportunity employer/Female/Minority/Individual with Disabilities/Protected Veteran Status
Vision is key to embrace change and gravitate towards the future. Strategy and actions contribute to achieving your goals. However a dedicated team is essential for reaching ultimate success. My team gives me the energy required to be successful at HPE.Julien Bertin Africa & Greece Managing Director
My favorite thing about the culture here is the amount of collaboration that goes on throughout the company.Chris Rasberry Finance Project Manager
With a company as vast as HPE, you never know what’s going to come up, so it keeps you on your toes, excited for the next challenge.Kristine Steeter AMS HR Operations and Global Services VP
Make Your Mark
Hewlett Packard Enterprise advances the way people live and work. What sets us apart? Our people. Our people's relentless commitment to partner, innovate, and act.
Sign Up for Alerts
Join our talent community and get HPE news and job alerts delivered to your inbox.
Search for a category or location (or both), select a suggestion and then click "Sign Up."