CERTA Data Driven AmbassadorIstanbul, İstanbul
At Hewlett Packard Enterprise, we bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions that advance the way people live and work. What sets us apart? Our people and our relentless dedication to helping our customers make their mark on the world.
We are a team of doers, dreamers and visionaries; inspired by our purpose and driven by our strategy. We live by our three values: partner, innovate and act.
Our legacy inspires us as we forge ahead, always pushing to discover what’s next. Every day is a new opportunity to advance and grow ourselves, our company and the industry. Some people call it an obsession, we call it a way of life.
|Primary Location:||Istanbul, İstanbul|
|Other Locations:||Bratislava Region, Slovakia; Budapest, Budapest, Hungary; Warsaw, Masovian Voivodeship, Poland; Moscow, Moscow Oblast, Russian Federation; Prague, Praha, Czechia; Sofia, Sofia City Province, Bulgaria|
|Shift:||No shift premium (Turkey)|
CERTA ( Centreal Europe - Russia - Turkey - Africa) Data Driven Ambassador responsible for providing business and/or technical leadership for assigned account(s) by championing entire portfolio of solutions and products through technical thought leadership with demonstrated business value. Engages proactively with the customer, account team or partner on long-term basis across their entire enterprise systems architecture to create/discover opportunities and to drive an on-going stream of deals and opportunities. Technical account manager for our most valued accounts or partners.
- Builds strong professional relationships with key executives across the business, industry and region, to establish a solid understanding of the customer’s current and desired maturity states of IT infrastructure, applications, and standards.
- Actively participates in executive-level workshops or vision setting sessions. Focuses on customer´s business issues, evolving market, and industry trends, to act as a trusted advisor to influence IT strategy and investments.
- Works with various stakeholders on requirements gathering, validating activities, and optimum overall solution design to create the conceptual and functional architecture to show end-to-end design and dependencies and deliver options that drives customer transformation to achieve desired business objectives.
- Able to define and communicate key value propositions and technical requirements, as well as quantify the impact of the business problem(s), identify the strengths and weaknesses of the overall proposed solution, and deliver solutions to achieve long-term business objectives.
- Capable of managing large-scale, complex solutions using standard and non-standard partners to meet service level expectations to ensure a superior customer experience.
- Works closely with account team leadership to optimize strategic account planning and uses competitive intelligence to identify new opportunities in early stages of sales development.
- Tracks activity throughout the sales cycle using specific tools and resources and shares best practices with peers and partners.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or from technical university.
- 8–12 years of experience in technology industry with focus on technical consulting and solution selling.
Knowledge and Skills
- Expert level written and verbal communication skills and mastery over English and local languages
- Demonstrates expert sales skills, including presenting, white boarding, objection handling, and closing skills.
- Excellent financial and business acumen, including typical KPI's and measurement of key executives, particularly CxO; knowledgeable about TCO/ROI concepts and calculations, understand how customers generate revenue.
- Understands the customer's business problem(s), vision, long-term business objectives, perceived challenges, and desired outcome
- Strong Project management skills or experience with advanced analytical and problem solving skills.
- Understands regional application of company’s preferred go to market strategy as it relates to partners and has broad knowledge of partner´s and non-standard partner´s offerings and how/when to leverage them for deals within area of specialization.
- Develops and maintains knowledge of the customer industry, trends, emerging technologies, methodologies, competitors and company’s strategy and solutions which apply to a particular industry trend or vertical market.
- Advanced interpersonal skills including teaching, facilitating, and mentoring capability.
- Has successfully completed one knowledge-based industry certification.
- Basic strategic planning and account planning skills and expert at using business and technical tools, and standard customer relationship management (CRM) systems.
HPE is an equal opportunity employer/Female/Minority/Individual with Disabilities/Protected Veteran Status
Vision is key to embrace change and gravitate towards the future. Strategy and actions contribute to achieving your goals. However a dedicated team is essential for reaching ultimate success. My team gives me the energy required to be successful at HPE.Julien Bertin Africa & Greece Managing Director
My favorite thing about the culture here is the amount of collaboration that goes on throughout the company.Chris Rasberry Finance Project Manager
With a company as vast as HPE, you never know what’s going to come up, so it keeps you on your toes, excited for the next challenge.Kristine Steeter AMS HR Operations and Global Services VP
Make Your Mark
Hewlett Packard Enterprise advances the way people live and work. What sets us apart? Our people. Our people's relentless commitment to partner, innovate, and act.
Sign Up for Alerts
Join our talent community and get HPE news and job alerts delivered to your inbox.
Search for a category or location (or both), select a suggestion and then click "Sign Up."