System Administrator - Microsoft ExchangeLeixlip, Kildare
At Hewlett Packard Enterprise, we bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions that advance the way people live and work. What sets us apart? Our people and our relentless dedication to helping our customers make their mark on the world.
We are a team of doers, dreamers and visionaries; inspired by our purpose and driven by our strategy. We live by our three values: partner, innovate and act.
Our legacy inspires us as we forge ahead, always pushing to discover what’s next. Every day is a new opportunity to advance and grow ourselves, our company and the industry. Some people call it an obsession, we call it a way of life.
|Primary Location:||Leixlip, Kildare|
|Shift:||No shift premium - Lunch 0.0 (Ireland)|
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is an innovative, dynamic company with a rich past and a promising future. Originally Hewlett-Packard Company, HPE has continuously reinvented itself. Today, HPE is one of the world's leading technology companies and provides wired and wireless networking, servers, storage, IT and Cloud services, and software solutions for the next generation of IT infrastructure.
The holder of the position will be expected to have a deep knowledge, understanding and experience working with Skype for Business and Messaging infrastructure, and delivering telephony solutions to multiple locations globally particularly in a distributed global environment, along with experience of telephony integration, for example, SIP trunks, PSTN gateways and Survivable Branch Appliances. Expert Knowledge and experience of integration with Office 365, particularly Unified Messaging.
If you have the relevant experience and skills, want to be part of a business that is growing—with great opportunities, and are ready for your next role, then please apply today.
As a System Administrator, you’ll make your mark by:
- Driving departments to facilitate the effective exchange of information to ensure the delivery of the highest quality software and technology solution
- Supporting legacy applications like Postfix and Exchange 2013 with analysis of roadmap utilizing user stories to support new as well as existing core processes
- Migrating data to VA Enterprise cloud environments, O365 / Exchange / Azure, etc.
- Implementing hybrid E-mail and Calendar services refresh projects driving deliverables, managing expectations, communications, and reporting to all stakeholders.
- Translating business requirements and convert to technical specification requirements including database and table structure analysis, risks and assumptions for outlined solution delivery
- Working closely with System Architects and SME to create and maintain clear/concise technical documentation
- Establishing strategies for deliverables for business projects to include process changes, technology changes and customer impact
- Developing automation, integrations with cloud services, and continuous improvements.
- Participating in Disaster Recovery, documentation, and testing.
- Creating, update and maintain designs, architectures, data profiles, licenses, support agreements, standard operating procedures, work instructions, and knowledge articles.
- Providing Postfix issue troubleshooting and handle Change / Problem Management.
If you have…
- Prior experience and knowledge of Postfix Server installation and maintenance along with Exchange 2013 / Exchange Online.
- Hands on experience with data center activities, including physical and logical site surveys to collect data on installed IT services, systems, and equipment, analysis and assessment of collected information.
- The ability to work with customer too gather requirements, determine needs, and make recommendations for project tasks and schedule.
- The ability to schedule and oversee the installation and de-installation of products, and obtain acceptance and approval from a Government representatives.
- Prior experience managing a national infrastructure project to include implementation and logistics support of large-scale international storage solutions, be SLA driven, and m manage to cost objectives.
- Project management experience.
- Systems architecture experience.
What we can offer you:
Extensive benefits, a competitive salary and participation in the shared values and purpose that make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers! At HPE, our goal is to provide equal opportunities, flexible work-life balance, and constantly evolving career growth.
If you are looking for challenges in an exciting, supportive and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you.
Join us and make your mark!
Find out more about us and follow us on:
HPE is an Equal Employment Opportunity/ Veterans/Disabled/LGBT and Affirmative Action employer. We are committed to diversity and building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We do not discriminate and all decisions we make are made on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. Our goal is to be one global diverse team that is representative of our customers, in an inclusive environment where we can continue to innovate and grow together.
Continue the conversation by clicking apply now below, or directly via our Careers Portal at www.hpe.com/careers.
HPE is an equal opportunity employer/Female/Minority/Individual with Disabilities/Protected Veteran Status
My favorite thing about the culture here is the amount of collaboration that goes on throughout the company.Chris Rasberry Finance Project Manager
With a company as vast as HPE, you never know what’s going to come up, so it keeps you on your toes, excited for the next challenge.Kristine Steeter AMS HR Operations and Global Services VP
Make Your Mark
Hewlett Packard Enterprise advances the way people live and work. What sets us apart? Our people. Our people's relentless commitment to partner, innovate, and act.
Sign Up for Alerts
Join our talent community and get HPE news and job alerts delivered to your inbox.
Search for a category or location (or both), select a suggestion and then click "Sign Up."