Dynamics 365 DevOps EngineerLeixlip, Kildare
At Hewlett Packard Enterprise, we bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions that advance the way people live and work. What sets us apart? Our people and our relentless dedication to helping our customers make their mark on the world.
We are a team of doers, dreamers and visionaries; inspired by our purpose and driven by our strategy. We live by our three values: partner, innovate and act.
Our legacy inspires us as we forge ahead, always pushing to discover what’s next. Every day is a new opportunity to advance and grow ourselves, our company and the industry. Some people call it an obsession, we call it a way of life.
|Primary Location:||Leixlip, Kildare|
|Job Category:||Information Technology|
|Shift:||No shift premium - Lunch 0.0 (Ireland)|
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is an innovative, dynamic company with a rich past and a promising future. Originally Hewlett-Packard Company, HPE has continuously reinvented itself. Today, HPE is one of the world's leading technology companies and provides wired and wireless networking, servers, storage, IT and Cloud services, and software solutions for the next generation of IT infrastructure.
If you have the relevant experience and skills, want to be part of a business that is growing—with great opportunities, and are ready for your next role, then please apply today.
As a Dynamics 365 Azure DevOps Engineer you’ll make your mark by:
- Maintaining and optimizing the Microsoft Dynamics 365 suite and other Azure cloud native applications on the Azure platform.
- Maintaining and optimizing of the environment for Microservices/API hosted on Kubernetes containers.
- Maintenance and optimization of the Application environment hosted on Windows VM servers.
- Automating and maintaining application deployments on Azure cloud platform, Kubernetes Containers, and Windows VM servers.
- Designing and Creating CI/CD pipelines for automated deployments, specifically in the Azure cloud platform utilizing Azure pipelines, GitHub actions or Jenkins pipelines.
- Automating and maintaining Dynamics 365 plugins and Dynamics 365 configuration deployments.
- Production monitoring of D365 applications and Azure applications on the Azure platform.
- Escalating D365 and Azure platform issues and defects to Microsoft Premier Services.
- Support system interruptions and ticket resolutions in customer required timeframes.
- Review and risk assessment of Change Requests.
- Utilization of professional judgement, critical thinking skills and research to resolve issues affecting system performance.
If you have…
- Bachelor’s Degree in engineering, or a related scientific or technical discipline
- 5+ years’ experience working on automating deployments.
- 3+ years designing and implementing CI/CD pipelines in a Microsoft Azure cloud environment, preferably for C#, .NET applications.
- 3+ years’ experience in creating, administering and maintaining Azure cloud resources – specifically – Virtual Machines, App Services, Functions, Azure SQL Database, Virtual Network, Azure DNS and API Manager.
- 3+ years working on maintaining infrastructure as code in an Azure cloud environment.
- 3+ years of experience working with D365 applications including the configuration and deployment of D365 applications;
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft administration and productivity tools;
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- D365 certifications, classes or exams.
- Azure certifications, classes or exams.
What we can offer you:
Extensive benefits, a competitive salary and participation in the shared values and purpose that make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers! At HPE, our goal is to provide equal opportunities, flexible work-life balance, and constantly evolving career growth.
If you are looking for challenges in an exciting, supportive and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you.
Join us and make your mark!
Find out more about us and follow us on:
HPE is an Equal Employment Opportunity/ Veterans/Disabled/LGBT and Affirmative Action employer. We are committed to diversity and building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We do not discriminate and all decisions we make are made on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. Our goal is to be one global diverse team that is representative of our customers, in an inclusive environment where we can continue to innovate and grow together.
Continue the conversation by clicking apply now below, or directly via our Careers Portal at www.hpe.com/careers.
HPE is an equal opportunity employer/Female/Minority/Individual with Disabilities/Protected Veteran Status
My favorite thing about the culture here is the amount of collaboration that goes on throughout the company.Chris Rasberry Finance Project Manager
With a company as vast as HPE, you never know what’s going to come up, so it keeps you on your toes, excited for the next challenge.Kristine Steeter AMS HR Operations and Global Services VP
Make Your Mark
Hewlett Packard Enterprise advances the way people live and work. What sets us apart? Our people. Our people's relentless commitment to partner, innovate, and act.
Sign Up for Alerts
Join our talent community and get HPE news and job alerts delivered to your inbox.
Search for a category or location (or both), select a suggestion and then click "Sign Up."