Inside Sales Representative Hunter- Career RebootPlano, Texas
At Hewlett Packard Enterprise, we bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions that advance the way people live and work. What sets us apart? Our people and our relentless dedication to helping our customers make their mark on the world.
We are a team of doers, dreamers and visionaries; inspired by our purpose and driven by our strategy. We live by our three values: partner, innovate and act.
Our legacy inspires us as we forge ahead, always pushing to discover what’s next. Every day is a new opportunity to advance and grow ourselves, our company and the industry. Some people call it an obsession, we call it a way of life.
|Primary Location:||Plano, Texas|
|Shift:||No shift premium (United States of America)|
This position is designated as part of the HPE Career Reboot Program. To be eligible for the position, you must meet the program requirements;
HPE Career Reboot Program
Career Reboot is designed to help talented individuals transition back to work after taking time away to raise children, care for a loved one, or follow other pursuits. Here’s how it works:
If you have 5 or more years of experience and were away from the workforce for a minimum of 12 months, you are eligible for:
• A temporary assignment lasting up to 16 weeks.
• Online training to refresh your technical knowledge and skills.
• Mentorship, buddy programs, and other networking support.
• The opportunity to apply for full-time employment at the end of your assignment.
At HPE, we bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions and advance the way people live and work. Our legacy inspires us as we forge ahead dedicated to helping our customers make their mark on the world.
We’re solving the world’s most complex challenges, and our people are at the forefront of progress. In a Sales role at HPE, you’ll play a part in building the future – one big idea at a time. You’ll be selling HPE products, services, software, or solutions to customers, both directly and indirectly. Working at HPE, you’ll have the resources to develop your talent and creativity. Are you ready to unleash your potential?
The Inside Sales Representative (ISR) Hunter proactively calls potential customers to generate interest in HPE products and solutions. The ISR Hunter will collaborate with HPE partners to set up meetings with potential customers intended to fulfil their needs through HPE technology.
The ISR Hunter’s primary role is to drive sales and work with HPE Partners to win revenue potential customers, including:
- Calling to potential customers to generate demand and sales in an assigned territory.
- Identifying an IT project with a potential customer through qualifying questions during initial contacts.
- Leveraging HPE partners in sales cycle and setting a customer appointment with a partner or Inside Sales Account Managers.
- Generating solicited and unsolicited proposals for HPE solutions to drive customer interest in upgrading or switching to HPE.
- Managing marketing and campaign leads to ensure prospective customers are engaged by HPE.
- Utilizing tools to track and manage prospective customer contacts that optimizes efforts to reach a decision-maker efficiently.
- BA/BS in Sales/Marketing/Business or equivalent experience.
- Experience: Up to 5 years in a commissioned-base selling role.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Excellent prospecting skills to generate product demand with potential HPE customers.
- Strong sales acumen
- Capability and interest to learn HPE’s portfolio and its core HPE businesses.
- Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships with internal and external partners.
- Strong capability to work independently and possesses good skills in prioritization, problem solving and planning.
- Strong teamwork, collaboration, and networking skills with other groups to reach business objectives
- Excellent communication skills (e.g. written, verbal, presentation).
- Proficient with Microsoft Office tools and Salesforce.com
- Prospecting Hub
- Discover Org
HPE is an EOE / Female / Minority / Individual with Disabilities / Protected Veteran Status
What we offer:
- A competitive salary and extensive social benefits
- Diverse and dynamic work environment
- Work-life balance and support for career development
- An amazing life inside the element!
Want to know more about it? Then let’s stay connected!
HPE is an equal opportunity employer/Female/Minority/Individual with Disabilities/Protected Veteran Status
Vision is key to embrace change and gravitate towards the future. Strategy and actions contribute to achieving your goals. However a dedicated team is essential for reaching ultimate success. My team gives me the energy required to be successful at HPE.Julien Bertin Africa & Greece Managing Director
My favorite thing about the culture here is the amount of collaboration that goes on throughout the company.Chris Rasberry Finance Project Manager
With a company as vast as HPE, you never know what’s going to come up, so it keeps you on your toes, excited for the next challenge.Kristine Steeter AMS HR Operations and Global Services VP
Make Your Mark
Hewlett Packard Enterprise advances the way people live and work. What sets us apart? Our people. Our people's relentless commitment to partner, innovate, and act.
Sign Up for Alerts
Join our talent community and get HPE news and job alerts delivered to your inbox.
Search for a category or location (or both), select a suggestion and then click "Sign Up."