Sales Development Representative - New GraduatePlano, Texas
At Hewlett Packard Enterprise, we bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions that advance the way people live and work. What sets us apart? Our people and our relentless dedication to helping our customers make their mark on the world.
We are a team of doers, dreamers and visionaries; inspired by our purpose and driven by our strategy. We live by our three values: partner, innovate and act.
Our legacy inspires us as we forge ahead, always pushing to discover what’s next. Every day is a new opportunity to advance and grow ourselves, our company and the industry. Some people call it an obsession, we call it a way of life.
|Primary Location:||Plano, Texas|
|Job Category:||Graduate Program and Internships|
|Shift:||No shift premium (United States of America)|
At HPE, we bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions and advance the way people live and work. Our legacy inspires us as we forge ahead dedicated to helping our customers make their mark on the world.
We’re solving the world’s most complex challenges, and our people are at the forefront of progress. In a Sales role at HPE, you’ll play a part in building the future – one big idea at a time. You’ll be selling HPE products, services, software, or solutions to customers, both directly and indirectly. Working at HPE, you’ll have the resources to develop your talent and creativity. Are you ready to unleash your potential?
Preferably May 2019 - June 2020 Graduate
Sales Development Representatives (SDR) are the hunters of net new opportunities for HPE and our Partners across all industries and segments. The SDRs primary objective is to deliver qualified meetings to HPE Inside sales, Field sales or our Partners by engaging inbound leads from Field Marketing, Digital Marketing, WW/Region BU Sales Campaigns, Partner-provided, and or self-prospected leads. With SDRs we are splitting the sales cycle into specialized areas of responsibility which enables HPE sales and our partners to maximize productivity and output.
The SDR delivers qualified meetings/opportunities to the top of the sales funnel to create valid pipeline by leveraging diverse demand gen strategies and self-prospecting. Once a meeting has been scheduled by the SDR, the lead is converted to an opportunity and assigned to Inside Sales, Field Sales or a Partner.
- 60 Calls a Day
- Required to make 8 attempts per Lead/Opportunity before closure
- Daily Outbound emailing for prospecting and follow up
- Engages leads in structured cadence based on priority
- Schedules qualified customer meetings for HPE Inside Sales or Field Sales or Partners
- Joins scheduled qualified meeting with customer and HPE Sales or Partner and conducts warm hand-off
- Introduce HPE portfolio to prospective customers, build a solid book of business and be the liaison between four important disciplines within the sales organization: marketing, account managers, system engineers, and channel partners
- Respond to inbound calls, following up with leads generated by various marketing programs
- Track all lead activity, leads/opportunities, and manage reports using Salesforce.com.
- Pass appropriate opportunities to the correct HPE Sales Rep or Partner
- Adopt and use Zoominfo to self prospect or identify correct contact information on leads
- Leverage Social Selling Platforms
- SFDC Hygiene (Follows Process & Policy)
- Understands HPE Portfolio
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to convey them over the phone
- Ability to conceptualize and convey complex technical concepts in a clear and concise manner
- Ability to build and manage their own book of business
Education and Experience Required:
Recent first level university degree
- 0-1 years of relevant work experience or equivalent
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Values:
Partner: Partnership is at the core of who we are. We were built from a partnership and today, it’s as important as ever both in how we work internally and how we collaborate with our customers and our partners.
Innovate: At HPE, innovation is everyone’s job. We encourage each other to push beyond the status quo, set new ideas in motion, fail fast, adapt, and act.
Act: We live in a world of constant change and disruption. So to win, we must live with urgency. One idea remains constant: push forward.
HPE is an EOE / Female / Minority / Individual with Disabilities / Protected Veteran Status
What we offer:
• A competitive salary and extensive social benefits
• Diverse and dynamic work environment
• Work-life balance and support for career development
• An amazing life inside the element! Want to know more about it?
Then let’s stay connected!
HPE is an equal opportunity employer/Female/Minority/Individual with Disabilities/Protected Veteran Status
Vision is key to embrace change and gravitate towards the future. Strategy and actions contribute to achieving your goals. However a dedicated team is essential for reaching ultimate success. My team gives me the energy required to be successful at HPE.Julien Bertin Africa & Greece Managing Director
My favorite thing about the culture here is the amount of collaboration that goes on throughout the company.Chris Rasberry Finance Project Manager
With a company as vast as HPE, you never know what’s going to come up, so it keeps you on your toes, excited for the next challenge.Kristine Steeter AMS HR Operations and Global Services VP
Make Your Mark
Hewlett Packard Enterprise advances the way people live and work. What sets us apart? Our people. Our people's relentless commitment to partner, innovate, and act.
Sign Up for Alerts
Join our talent community and get HPE news and job alerts delivered to your inbox.
Search for a category or location (or both), select a suggestion and then click "Sign Up."