On-Premise Cloud Sales support - InternPrague, Praha
At Hewlett Packard Enterprise, we bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions that advance the way people live and work. What sets us apart? Our people and our relentless dedication to helping our customers make their mark on the world.
We are a team of doers, dreamers and visionaries; inspired by our purpose and driven by our strategy. We live by our three values: partner, innovate and act.
Our legacy inspires us as we forge ahead, always pushing to discover what’s next. Every day is a new opportunity to advance and grow ourselves, our company and the industry. Some people call it an obsession, we call it a way of life.
|Primary Location:||Prague, Praha|
|Job Category:||Graduate Program and Internships|
|Shift:||No shift premium (Czechia)|
At Hewlett Packard Enterprise we create new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments and society. We bring together a portfolio that spans software, services and IT infrastructure to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries on six continents. We invent, engineer, and deliver technology solutions that drive business value, create social value, and improve the lives of our clients.
Our Internship Programme
We offer university students the opportunity to join a leading IT company and gain invaluable experience through our 12-month Intern Development Programme. We offer a highly dynamic, fast-paced, professional working environment and the chance to develop the skills you have gained at university in a real business context. During your internship you will not only apply these skills in the IT industry, but also acquire a range of abilities to contribute to the business whilst working alongside industry professionals.
Interns at HPE could also benefit from having an assigned Buddy to help and support you during the program's duration. You will have the chance to participate in projects sponsored by senior leaders and access to various trainings. It is also a great opportunity to establish and develop your professional network in the IT industry.
As an On-Premise Cloud Sales Assistant, you will have the following tasks and responsibilities:
- Enjoy your time spent at Hewlett Packard Enterprise by touching interesting topics of new products and innovation.
- You will gain a valuable insight into HPE product portfolio and its positioning on the market.
- You will learn how enterprise servers and storage business is done.
- While learning, you will cooperate with the Presales, Sales and Category team contributing to preparation and closing especially GreenLake (Cloud on Premise) deals.
- At the same time, you will help us to do the local marketing , including digital marketing.
- Also, you will be preparing data support for sales people allowing them approaching existing customers with technology update offers.
- You will be part of local HPE organization cooperating with business unit and sales people at most.
You will work in the beautiful city of Prague, in a modern, state-of-the-art office.
Are we looking for you?
Education and Experience Requirements:
- High achievers who are enrolled in university and perusing a Bachelor or Master degree
- Fluency in Czech and English
- Interest in IT (no matter he/she studies IT related university program or not)
- Enjoying communicating to others
- Structured thinking and ability to express complex topics in an easy way on high level
- Natural selling sense
- Interested in a career in a technical/business environment – IT
- Sales orientation is a benefit
What we offer:
- YOUNG team GEN Y & GEN Z
- Wide range non-technical & technical education in different form – do it at time when you want
- Possibility to grow up in IT technology area through the daily live IN & trainings
Join us and make your mark!
Find out more about us and follow us on:
HPE is an Equal Employment Opportunity/ Veterans/Disabled/LGBT and Affirmative Action employer. We are committed to diversity and building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We do not discriminate and all decisions we make are made on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. Our goal is to be one global diverse team that is representative of our customers, in an inclusive environment where we can continue to innovate and grow together.
HPE is an equal opportunity employer/Female/Minority/Individual with Disabilities/Protected Veteran Status
My favorite thing about the culture here is the amount of collaboration that goes on throughout the company.Chris Rasberry Finance Project Manager
With a company as vast as HPE, you never know what’s going to come up, so it keeps you on your toes, excited for the next challenge.Kristine Steeter AMS HR Operations and Global Services VP
Make Your Mark
Hewlett Packard Enterprise advances the way people live and work. What sets us apart? Our people. Our people's relentless commitment to partner, innovate, and act.
Sign Up for Alerts
Join our talent community and get HPE news and job alerts delivered to your inbox.
Search for a category or location (or both), select a suggestion and then click "Sign Up."