Personal Assistant / Legal AssistantRhodes, New South Wales
At Hewlett Packard Enterprise, we bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions that advance the way people live and work. What sets us apart? Our people and our relentless dedication to helping our customers make their mark on the world.
We are a team of doers, dreamers and visionaries; inspired by our purpose and driven by our strategy. We live by our three values: partner, innovate and act.
Our legacy inspires us as we forge ahead, always pushing to discover what’s next. Every day is a new opportunity to advance and grow ourselves, our company and the industry. Some people call it an obsession, we call it a way of life.
|Primary Location:||Rhodes, New South Wales|
|Shift:||No shift premium (Australia)|
Personal Assistant / Legal Assistant
· Great Flexibility
· Fantastic Company Culture
· Onsite Parking
· Diverse Responsibilities with Growth Opportunities
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is an industry leading Technology Company that enables customers to go further, faster. With the industry’s most comprehensive portfolio, spanning the cloud to the data center to workplace applications, our technology and services help customers around the world make IT more efficient, more productive and more secure.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is currently looking for an enthusiastic, diligent and proactive assistant to join the South Pacific legal department, based in Rhodes, NSW.
The successful candidate will support a small tight-knit legal team, led by the South Pacific Legal Director and Group Secretary. The environment is hard-working and fast-paced, and the successful candidate will be working closely with the HPE board, senior legal and business leaders, providing both administrative and project support to HPE’s business and legal operations locally and internationally.
This exciting and challenging role will provide professional and confidential secretarial and executive assistant support, as well as some project coordination in a passionate and dynamic team, including:
- Diary, Scheduling and Correspondence management.
- Administer various online intranet sites, portals and database
- Preparing and editing professional documents, management reports, presentations and communication.
- Manage company secretarial correspondence and documents, agenda and minutes.
- Being the first Point of Contact for team members, other business functions.
- Making travel arrangements and preparing expense reports/ reconciliation/approvals
- Assist in company/team meetings and events
- Providing administrative and operational leadership and management for strategic projects.
- Build positive and trusted relationship with internal and external stakeholders across all facets of the business
To be considered for this role, it is essential that you have:
- Previous administrative experience (at least 1-3 years) in a professional services environment, preferably (but not necessarily) in a legal department or firm.
- Minimum education of High School – TAFE, with university education preferred
- Ability to work autonomously and under pressure to meet important deadlines
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office suite, especially Sharepoint, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook and Word
- Good judgment, strong sense of business ethics, and ability to work professionally and discretely with confidential and highly sensitive information
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with high attention to detail
- Familiarity with business and operational language, with knowledge of legal terminology desirable but not essential
- An empathetic and engaging personality, with a desire to go above and beyond the call of duty, and the confidence to interact comfortably with people across all levels of HPE, from senior executive to general staff
- Flexibility to learn and take on new challenges and responsibilities
- Interest in business, and passion to work in an in-house legal environment
As a recognized “Employer of Choice” in Australia, we are committed to the values of workforce diversity, career development, equal employment opportunities and workplace flexibility.
We are unable to provide assistance with relocation or sponsorship. Applicants must be Australian Citizens or Permanent Residents at the time of application.
Join us and make your mark!
• A competitive salary and extensive social benefits
• Diverse and dynamic work environment
• Work-life balance and support for career development
• An amazing life inside the element! Want to know more about it?
Then let’s stay connected!
HPE is an equal opportunity employer/Female/Minority/Individual with Disabilities/Protected Veteran Status
Vision is key to embrace change and gravitate towards the future. Strategy and actions contribute to achieving your goals. However a dedicated team is essential for reaching ultimate success. My team gives me the energy required to be successful at HPE.Julien Bertin Africa & Greece Managing Director
My favorite thing about the culture here is the amount of collaboration that goes on throughout the company.Chris Rasberry Finance Project Manager
With a company as vast as HPE, you never know what’s going to come up, so it keeps you on your toes, excited for the next challenge.Kristine Steeter AMS HR Operations and Global Services VP
Make Your Mark
Hewlett Packard Enterprise advances the way people live and work. What sets us apart? Our people. Our people's relentless commitment to partner, innovate, and act.
Sign Up for Alerts
Join our talent community and get HPE news and job alerts delivered to your inbox.
Search for a category or location (or both), select a suggestion and then click "Sign Up."