Project Support InternSofia, Bulgaria
At Hewlett Packard Enterprise, we bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions that advance the way people live and work. What sets us apart? Our people and our relentless dedication to helping our customers make their mark on the world.
We are a team of doers, dreamers and visionaries; inspired by our purpose and driven by our strategy. We live by our three values: partner, innovate and act.
Our legacy inspires us as we forge ahead, always pushing to discover what’s next. Every day is a new opportunity to advance and grow ourselves, our company and the industry. Some people call it an obsession, we call it a way of life.
|Primary Location:||Sofia, Bulgaria|
|Job Category:||Graduate Program and Internships|
|Shift:||No shift premium (Bulgaria)|
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is an industry leading Technology Company that enables customers to go further, faster. With the industry’s most comprehensive portfolio, spanning the cloud to the data center to workplace applications, our technology and services help customers around the world make IT more efficient, more productive and more secure.
The Project Support Intern will provide support to the service process improvement team with project management and general support. Perform basic data analysis, graphs and charts of process performance under the direction of a senior Lean SixSigma practitioner. Help identify root causes and drive systemic improvement to processes.
- Project Management
- Data analysis
- Root cause analysis
- Process improvement
- Reports, graphs, charts of process performance
- Root cause analysis (i.e. cause and effect) diagrams
- Brainstorming and other problem solving techniques
Education (degree) and professional experience required:
- Student full time enrolled in the University pursuing Bachelor or Master degree
- Fluent in written and verbal English
- Personal skills and qualities: clear communicator, analytical, Innovative problem solving mindset, never satisfied with the status quo – strives to continuously improve
- Technical skills: MS Visio/MS Excel/MS Powerpoint
We offer a challenging role including:
- Continuous learning and technical training opportunities
- Great opportunity for professional development in the IT field
- Part in a team that has established itself as a preferred partner for Hi-tech Services & Support throughout EMEA
- Internship contract of 6 months, flexible working hours 4/6 hours and working week Monday-Friday
- Competitive remuneration package
- Medical insurance
- 4 days additional paid leave (total:24 days)
- Food vouchers
- Opportunity to use free HPE bus / parking
- Life insurance
- Sport Pass cards
- HPE badge program including various discounts for products and services
- Work-life balance program including free legal, financial and psychological consultations
HPE is an equal opportunity employer/Female/Minority/Individual with Disabilities/Protected Veteran Status
Vision is key to embrace change and gravitate towards the future. Strategy and actions contribute to achieving your goals. However a dedicated team is essential for reaching ultimate success. My team gives me the energy required to be successful at HPE.Julien Bertin Africa & Greece Managing Director
My favorite thing about the culture here is the amount of collaboration that goes on throughout the company.Chris Rasberry Finance Project Manager
With a company as vast as HPE, you never know what’s going to come up, so it keeps you on your toes, excited for the next challenge.Kristine Steeter AMS HR Operations and Global Services VP
About the Location
Find out what it’s like to work
Faster to the perfect fitLinkedIn Job Matching
Search jobs that match your LinkedIn Profile
Make Your Mark
We bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions that advance the way people live and work. What sets us apart? Our people. Our people's relentless commitment to partner, innovate, and act.
Sign Up for Alerts
Join our talent community and get HPE news and job alerts delivered to your inbox.
Search for a category or location (or both), select a suggestion and then click "add."