Material buyer internSofia, Bulgaria
At Hewlett Packard Enterprise, we bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions that advance the way people live and work. What sets us apart? Our people and our relentless dedication to helping our customers make their mark on the world.
We are a team of doers, dreamers and visionaries; inspired by our purpose and driven by our strategy. We live by our three values: partner, innovate and act.
Our legacy inspires us as we forge ahead, always pushing to discover what’s next. Every day is a new opportunity to advance and grow ourselves, our company and the industry. Some people call it an obsession, we call it a way of life.
|Primary Location:||Sofia, Bulgaria|
|Shift:||No shift premium (Bulgaria)|
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is an industry leading Technology Company that enables customers to go further, faster. With the industry’s most comprehensive portfolio, spanning the cloud to the data center to workplace applications, our technology and services help customers around the world make IT more efficient, more productive and more secure.
A Material Buyer within GSD Supply Chain is responsible for ensuring material supply through tactical procurement activities for all parts within assigned portfolio.
- Ensure all purchase orders are executed on timely manner with appropriate acknowledgement responses from suppliers.
- Negotiate with suppliers to ensure shipment schedule will be met, or adjusted when needed, to fulfil the materials plan.
- Monitor that all shipments are received into stock timely and all shipment documentation is available. Resolve warehouse receiving issues in due time.
- Resolve invoice and payment issues with suppliers.
- Produce supplier performance reports; take corrective actions as required.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams on part-rolls and quality issues to minimize impact to parts availability and inventory level.
- Explore and propose opportunities for systems & processes enhancement.
- Student enrolled in University pursuing Bachelor/Master Degree in Logistics & Supply chain Mgmt/ Business Operations/ Maths/ Statistics
- Strong knowledge in supply chain concepts, basic supplier management skills
- Fluent in English language
- Ability to chase and deliver operational results, and to drive issues to closure
- Ability to communicate effectively across national and cultural boundaries
- Good negotiation skills
- Very good organization skills
- Good computer skills, esp. MS office applications (Excel)
- SAP/ERP system experience is a strong plus
We offer a challenging role including:
- Continuous technical training and certification opportunities
- Great opportunity for professional development in the IT field
- Flexible working time
- Part of a team that has established itself as a preferred partner for Hi-tech Services & Support throughout EMEA
- Competitive remuneration package
- Medical insurance
- 4 days additional paid leave (total: 24 days)
- Food vouchers
- Opportunity to use free HPE parking
- Life insurance
- Wellness program
- HPE badge program including various discounts for products and services
- Work-life balance program including free legal, financial and psychological consultation
HPE is an equal opportunity employer/Female/Minority/Individual with Disabilities/Protected Veteran Status
Vision is key to embrace change and gravitate towards the future. Strategy and actions contribute to achieving your goals. However a dedicated team is essential for reaching ultimate success. My team gives me the energy required to be successful at HPE.Julien Bertin Africa & Greece Managing Director
My favorite thing about the culture here is the amount of collaboration that goes on throughout the company.Chris Rasberry Finance Project Manager
With a company as vast as HPE, you never know what’s going to come up, so it keeps you on your toes, excited for the next challenge.Kristine Steeter AMS HR Operations and Global Services VP
Make Your Mark
Hewlett Packard Enterprise advances the way people live and work. What sets us apart? Our people. Our people's relentless commitment to partner, innovate, and act.
Sign Up for Alerts
Join our talent community and get HPE news and job alerts delivered to your inbox.
Search for a category or location (or both), select a suggestion and then click "Sign Up."