Storage and Server Intern with GermanSofia, Sofia
At Hewlett Packard Enterprise, we bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions that advance the way people live and work. What sets us apart? Our people and our relentless dedication to helping our customers make their mark on the world.
We are a team of doers, dreamers and visionaries; inspired by our purpose and driven by our strategy. We live by our three values: partner, innovate and act.
Our legacy inspires us as we forge ahead, always pushing to discover what’s next. Every day is a new opportunity to advance and grow ourselves, our company and the industry. Some people call it an obsession, we call it a way of life.
|Primary Location:||Sofia, Sofia|
|Job Category:||Graduate Program and Internships|
|Shift:||No shift premium (Bulgaria)|
Hewlett Packard Enterprise advances the way people live and work. We bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions, helping our customers make their mark on the world.
Our new innovative IT services organization is HPE PointNext. We have the expertise to advise, integrate, and accelerate our customers’ outcomes from their digital transformation.
As a Storage and Server Technologies Intern you will be analyzing and managing storage and server hardware customer cases to an effective resolution. The work is predominantly in the areas of hardware platforms, operating systems, subsystems and products operating on these systems. You will have the opportunity to deep-dive into technical analysis of the customer configuration, in order to troubleshoot the issues and develop an effective recovery plan. Based on these observations you will assist the manager with qualification process improvement suggestions and/or reports.
How will you make your mark
- Analyze and troubleshoot to solve storage and server hardware/software problems of a customer according to company KPIs for the business.
- Observe, analyze and propose qualification process improvements to team manager
- Your key deliverables will be Customer Satisfaction Index, Meeting commitments and Productivity & efficiency
- Some of your working relationships will include Internal stakeholders in the DACH Storage Team and the OOH Operation team as well as External HPE Customers
If you are…
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree program
- Fluent in English and German
- Good at analytical troubleshooting and problem-solving
- Excellent with time management and working with strict deadlines
- True team player
- Excellent with verbal and written communications skills & customer interactions
- ESSN Product lines & Business Process Knowledge would be an advantage
• A competitive salary
• Diverse and dynamic work environment
• Work-life balance and support for career development
• An amazing life inside the element! Want to know more about it?
Then let’s stay connected!
HPE is an Equal Employment Opportunity/ Veterans/Disabled/LGBT and Affirmative Action employer. We are committed to diversity and building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We do not discriminate and all decisions we make are made on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. Our goal is to be one global diverse team that is representative of our customers, in an inclusive environment where we can continue to innovate and grow together.
HPE is an equal opportunity employer/Female/Minority/Individual with Disabilities/Protected Veteran Status
My favorite thing about the culture here is the amount of collaboration that goes on throughout the company.Chris Rasberry Finance Project Manager
With a company as vast as HPE, you never know what’s going to come up, so it keeps you on your toes, excited for the next challenge.Kristine Steeter AMS HR Operations and Global Services VP
Make Your Mark
Hewlett Packard Enterprise advances the way people live and work. What sets us apart? Our people. Our people's relentless commitment to partner, innovate, and act.
Sign Up for Alerts
Join our talent community and get HPE news and job alerts delivered to your inbox.
Search for a category or location (or both), select a suggestion and then click "Sign Up."