Executive and Internal Communications ManagerTlaquepaque, Jalisco
At Hewlett Packard Enterprise, we bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions that advance the way people live and work. What sets us apart? Our people and our relentless dedication to helping our customers make their mark on the world.
We are a team of doers, dreamers and visionaries; inspired by our purpose and driven by our strategy. We live by our three values: partner, innovate and act.
Our legacy inspires us as we forge ahead, always pushing to discover what’s next. Every day is a new opportunity to advance and grow ourselves, our company and the industry. Some people call it an obsession, we call it a way of life.
|Primary Location:||Tlaquepaque, Jalisco|
|Shift:||No shift premium (Mexico)|
Hewlett Packard Enterprise advances the way people live and work. We bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions, helping our customers make their mark on the world.
Our new innovative IT services organization is HPE Pointnext. We have the expertise to advise, integrate, and accelerate our customers’ outcomes from their digital transformation.
Message, implement and measure sustained executive, field, channel or employee communications strategies and plans to advance the company’s corporate image, drive employee alignment and engagement, enable selling success or promote executive visibility. Develop internal and external leadership platforms and content and manage speaker placements and prep. Focus may be global, national, regional, sub-regional or local in scope. Ensure communications align with company’s brand identity and messaging framework.
- Develop, drive and evaluate key employee, field or channel communications strategies and programs to drive desired behavior.
- Understand the communications needs of various internal audiences (i.e., field, senior leaders, HR, first-level managers, all employees) crafting messages that are impactful and lead to desired outcomes.
- Develop, drive and evaluate executive communications strategies and programs (internal or external) for VP- level and below.
- Develop executive speeches, including speech writing and speaker prep, customer presentations and internal communications for executives.
- Independently develop and implement comprehensive employee, field, channel or executive communications strategies/road map, messaging frameworks and timelines spanning multiple quarters (e.g., annual exec communications strategy and plan for a global product line, sub region or large country).
- Serve as communications consultant and strategist for assigned business.
- Manage and develop agencies or contractors.
Education and Experience Required:
- BA or BS in Communications, Marketing or Business Administration.
- 7+ years of experience in employee communications, journalism or marketing.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Advanced writing and editing skills - very minimal peer or manager edits needed.
- Strong listening and interpersonal skills.
- Strong organization and program management skills.
- Ability to link communications plans and activities to business results.
- Advanced knowledge and understanding of employee communications methodologies, tools and vehicles.
- Proven experience managing, leading, driving and measuring virtual teams toward common goal.
- Fluency in local language and English.
- High levels of tact and diplomacy.
- Agency and budget management.
- A competitive salary and extensive social benefits
- Diverse and dynamic work environment
- Work-life balance and support for career development
- An amazing life inside the element! Want to know more about it?
Then let’s stay connected!
HPE is an Equal Employment Opportunity/ Veterans/Disabled/LGBT and Affirmative Action employer. We are committed to diversity and building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We do not discriminate and all decisions we make are made on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. Our goal is to be one global diverse team that is representative of our customers, in an inclusive environment where we can continue to innovate and grow together.
HPE is an equal opportunity employer/Female/Minority/Individual with Disabilities/Protected Veteran Status
My favorite thing about the culture here is the amount of collaboration that goes on throughout the company.Chris Rasberry Finance Project Manager
With a company as vast as HPE, you never know what’s going to come up, so it keeps you on your toes, excited for the next challenge.Kristine Steeter AMS HR Operations and Global Services VP
Make Your Mark
Hewlett Packard Enterprise advances the way people live and work. What sets us apart? Our people. Our people's relentless commitment to partner, innovate, and act.
Sign Up for Alerts
Join our talent community and get HPE news and job alerts delivered to your inbox.
Search for a category or location (or both), select a suggestion and then click "Sign Up."