Category Management InternApply Now Job ID 1018337 Date posted 2/12/2018 Primary Location Sofia, Sofia-Capital, Bulgaria Job Category Administration, Graduate programs and Internships Schedule Part time Shift No shift premium (Bulgaria)
Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) is an industry leading technology company that enables customers to go further, faster. With the industry’s most comprehensive portfolio, spanning the cloud to the data center to workplace applications, our technology and services help customers around the world make IT more efficient, more productive and more secure.
We’re solving the world’s most complex challenges, and our people are at the forefront of progress. In a Sales role at HPE, you’ll play a part in building the future – one big idea at a time. You’ll be selling HPE products, services, software, or solutions to customers, both directly and indirectly. Working at HPE, you’ll have the resources to develop your talent and creativity. Are you ready to unleash your potential?
Hewlett Packard Enterprise works to streamline innovation and simplify IT with superior solutions. By combining Enterprise Server, Storage and Datacenter Networking into one division Hybrid Information Technology (Hybrid IT), we gain a strategic advantage in our focus on “Converged Infrastructure”. The Hybrid IT supports our customers with the transformation of their technology.
We are there for our customers – come join us.
HPE Internship Program Bulgaria 2018
Our internship program will start as of 1st of July 2018 at HPE Bulgaria office with duration of 12 months. During the Internship Program you will receive professional training and dedicated support to write your thesis. Together with your fellow interns you will take part in fun and inspiring activities. Are you up for the HPE challenge?
The Category Management Intern participates in defining and managing the product offering, positioning, and pricing across the product life cycle of a given portfolio, guiding the direct/indirect sales teams on such product related dimensions. She or he will be responsible to contribute in planning the business objective for a specific product portfolio, and to achieve this plan through on going adjustments of the product related decisions. The Category Management Intern shall acts as the lead expert in competition product knowledge in all dimensions (product knowledge, pricing, marketing, customer requirements, competitive advantages). She or he will communicate, brief, support direct and indirect sales force on product strategies. The Category Management Intern will contribute in defining advertising, and demand generation priorities at strategic and tactical levels in partnership with the Marketing function. These jobs focus on selling products/solutions to customers, typically through work that occurs outside the company offices.
- Participates in business planning with sales manager.
- Works with and leverages internal partners to deliver the business results.
- May interface with any level in sales organization.
- Product line responsibility limited to a low complexity/low impact part of the business.
- Functional responsibility for the team may be assigned (market analysis, marketing engagement, Salesforce communication etc.).
- Provides direction and guidance to improve processes and establish policies. Works with HPE local partners to identify gaps and address needs to accelerate channel business.
- Uses pipeline insights to prioritize high potential deal pursuit activities with appropriate resource investment. Communicates to the sales team the tangible offer value in terms of financial return and achievement of business goals.
What do we have to offer?
- Experience working at an industry leading Technology Company.
- A dynamic and International work environment.
- Work with a team of experienced colleagues in a high performance culture.
- Young Employee Network: workshops and networking.
- A laptop and mobile phone will be provided during the internship.
- Flexible working hours – 30 hours weekly
- Competitive salary and benefits
- 24 days vacation annually
Education and Experience Required:
- Still Enrolled full time in University pursuing Bachelor /Master degree with Technical /Economics /Finance programme
- Good organizational and interpersonal skills.
- A proactive self-starter.
- Able to work independently.
- Fluent in English, written and verbally.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.