Presales Technical Consultant InternApply Now Job ID 1018354 Date posted 2/12/2018 Primary Location Sofia, Sofia-Capital, Bulgaria Job Category Administration, Graduate programs and Internships Schedule Part time Shift No shift premium (Bulgaria)
Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) is an industry leading technology company that enables customers to go further, faster. With the industry’s most comprehensive portfolio, spanning the cloud to the data center to workplace applications, our technology and services help customers around the world make IT more efficient, more productive and more secure.
We’re solving the world’s most complex challenges, and our people are at the forefront of progress. In a Sales role at HPE, you’ll play a part in building the future – one big idea at a time. You’ll be selling HPE products, services, software, or solutions to customers, both directly and indirectly. Working at HPE, you’ll have the resources to develop your talent and creativity. Are you ready to unleash your potential?
Hewlett Packard Enterprise works to streamline innovation and simplify IT with superior solutions. By combining Enterprise Server, Storage and Datacenter Networking into one division Hybrid Information Technology (Hybrid IT), we gain a strategic advantage in our focus on “Converged Infrastructure”. The Hybrid IT supports our customers with the transformation of their technology.
We are there for our customers – come join us.
HPE Internship Program Bulgaria 2018
Are you bursting with new ideas and do you have the ambition to find your future at Hewlett Packard Enterprise? If so, why not intern at HPE?
Our internship program will start as of 1st of July 2018 at HPE Bulgaria office. During the Internship Program you will receive professional training and dedicated support to write your thesis. Together with your fellow interns you will take part in fun and inspiring activities. Are you up for the HPE challenge?
The Presales Technical Consultant Intern will be responsible for providing technical support and will contribute in the creation of technology solutions designed to meet a customer’s business needs.
She or he has to provide the deepest level of product- and technology-specific expertise available to customers from anyone in the sales organization in deal pursuit situations. Aligned to specific products or product-lines.
- Gathers information appropriately to develop an accurate understanding of customer technology infrastructure.
- Contributes to the creation of an appropriate technical solution to meet the customer's requirements.
- Delivers in-depth technical comparative analysis of alternative proposals to meet complex technical solution requirements.
- Adapts solution design to new requirements.
- Maintains excellent communication with customer, with key focus on IT managers, administrators, and specialists.
- Advances opportunities effectively.
- Actively supports the sales team with product advice, proposal support, presentations, and other customer communications.
- Engages appropriate additional technical resources as needed.
- Contributions have some impact in assigned territory.
- Works with HPE local partners to identify gaps and address needs to accelerate channel business.
- Assesses the impact of new technologies on the company’s technical solution portfolio and translates this understanding into practice and knowledge sharing activities for broader sales peers and partners.
What do we have to offer?
- Experience working at an industry leading Technology Company.
- A dynamic and International work environment.
- Work with a team of experienced colleagues in a high performance culture.
- Young Employee Network: workshops and networking.
- A laptop and mobile phone will be provided during the internship.
- Flexible working hours – 30 hours weekly
- Competitive salary and benefits
- 24 days vacation annually
Education and Experience Required:
- Still Enrolled full time in University pursuing Bachelor /Master degree with Technical programme
- Good organizational and interpersonal skills.
- A proactive self-starter.
- Able to work independently.
- Fluent in English, written and verbally.