HPE Aruba Sales InternPrimary Location , South Africa
At Hewlett Packard Enterprise, we bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions that advance the way people live and work. What sets us apart? Our people and our relentless dedication to helping our customers make their mark on the world.
We are a team of doers, dreamers and visionaries; inspired by our purpose and driven by our strategy. We live by our three values: partner, innovate and act.
Our legacy inspires us as we forge ahead, always pushing to discover what’s next. Every day is a new opportunity to advance and grow ourselves, our company and the industry. Some people call it an obsession, we call it a way of life.
What makes for a successful career at HPE?
Check out the top traits we're looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Technologically savvy
What you need to know about the jobJob ID 1018038 Date posted 2/23/2018 Primary Location , South Africa Job Category Administration, Graduate programs and Internships Schedule Full time Shift No shift premium (South Africa)
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is an industry leading Technology Company that enables customers to go further, faster. With the industry’s most comprehensive portfolio, spanning the cloud to the data center to workplace applications, our technology and services help customers around the world make IT more efficient, more productive and more secure.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise offers university students the opportunity to join a leading IT company and gain invaluable experience through our 12 months Internship Program. Hewlett Packard Enterprise offers you a highly dynamic, fast-paced, professional working environment and the chance to develop the skills you have gained at university in a real business environment. During your internship you will not only apply these skills in the IT industry, but also acquire a range of abilities to contribute to the business whilst working alongside industry professionals.
Aruba Networks, an HPE company, is a leading provider of next-generation enterprise networks designed to enable workplace productivity. From the enterprise data center to the wired and wireless campus, the company designs and delivers flexible networks that empower IT departments and #GenMobile, tech-savvy individuals who rely on their mobile devices for every aspect of work and personal communication. To create a mobility-first experience that #GenMobile and IT can rely upon,
Aruba enables automated infrastructure-wide performance optimization and triggers security actions that used to require manual IT intervention. The results are dramatically improved productivity for employees and lower operational costs for organizations.
- Sales Administration
- Marketing activities, with partners and Distribution.
- Create activities to drive the HPE Aruba business
- Assisting Category manager with collateral to the channel.
- Growth opportunity into a Channel manager role.
Knowledge and Skills
- Excellent Microsoft skills to assist with reporting.
- Well spoken to assist on calls with CEEMA
- Marketing skills would be a benefit as Candidate have the possibility grow in Partner business manager
- Internal Sales.
General BCom or equivalent diploma.
Why internship in HPE?
• Great company culture and colleagues
• Competitive remuneration package
• Useful trainings and unlimited options for development
• Flexible hours
• Opportunity to learn from the best managers
• Possibility of relocation to other countries
• Full time or part time 12 months employment
What you should know about HPE?
• HPE provides flexibility and control of technology, processes and people.
• HPE prepares for a world where everything computes – the Internet of Things – The Intelligent Edge
• HPE leads in the Digital transformation which is disrupting every industry
• HPE creates value for enterprises of all sizes
• HPE provides continuous business innovation
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
Vision is key to embrace change and gravitate towards the future. Strategy and actions contribute to achieving your goals. However a dedicated team is essential for reaching ultimate success. My team gives me the energy required to be successful at HPE.Julien Bertin Africa & Greece Managing Director
My favorite thing about the culture here is the amount of collaboration that goes on throughout the company.Chris Rasberry Finance Project Manager
With a company as vast as HPE, you never know what’s going to come up, so it keeps you on your toes, excited for the next challenge.Kristine Steeter AMS HR Operations and Global Services VP
About the Location
Find out what it’s like to work
in South Africa.
Faster to the perfect fitLinkedIn Job Matching
Search jobs that match your LinkedIn Profile
Make Your Mark
We bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions that advance the way people live and work. What sets us apart? Our people. Our people's relentless commitment to partner, innovate, and act.