Junior Marketing InternPrimary Location , South Africa
At Hewlett Packard Enterprise, we bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions that advance the way people live and work. What sets us apart? Our people and our relentless dedication to helping our customers make their mark on the world.
We are a team of doers, dreamers and visionaries; inspired by our purpose and driven by our strategy. We live by our three values: partner, innovate and act.
Our legacy inspires us as we forge ahead, always pushing to discover what’s next. Every day is a new opportunity to advance and grow ourselves, our company and the industry. Some people call it an obsession, we call it a way of life.
What makes for a successful career at HPE?
Check out the top traits we're looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Technologically savvy
What you need to know about the jobJob ID 1018095 Date posted 2/4/2018 Primary Location , South Africa Job Category Administration, Graduate programs and Internships Schedule Full time Shift No shift premium (South Africa)
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is an industry leading technology company that enables customers to go further, faster. With the industry’s most comprehensive portfolio, spanning the cloud to the data center to workplace applications, our technology and services help customers around the world make IT more efficient, more productive and more secure.
HPE are recruiting to employ a marketing graduate, who will be responsible for monitoring, measuring and analysing the effectiveness of the marketing initiatives as they relate to the overall companies goals. The successful candidate will work closely with the sales team and channel partners ensuring that our campaigns are optimised so that marketing can give sales the highest quality leads.
About the Position
- Support the marketing leader in the planning process of the Channel Marketing budget
- Support the marketing leader in communicating the marketing budget both internally and externally.
- Single point of contact for all channel marketing queries relating to channel marketing plan.
- Support sales in accepting leads from marketing campaigns
- Measure marketing campaign results analyze performance and provide feedback to marketing leader
- Undertake daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the department's activities
- Update spread sheets, databases with statistical, financial and non-financial information
- Manage marketing calendar
- Establish closed-loop feedback with channel partners to ensure that marketing campaigns are optimized to drive revenue
- Assist in the organizing of promotional events and attend them to facilitate their success
- Work with all sales channels to provide on-going marketing support
- Knowledge of Digital Marketing
- Budget and project management
- Understanding of the key drivers of brand loyalty and customer centricity
- Strong analytical skills
- Advanced MS office skills
- Excellent writer and communicator ( in both written and verbal form)
- Speak and present both internally and externally about the story of our channel marketing program
- Excellent organizational skills to work independently and manage projects with many moving parts.
- Marketing Degree
Why internship in HPE?
- Great company culture and colleagues
- Competitive remuneration package
- Useful trainings and unlimited options for development
- Flexible hours
- Opportunity to learn from the best managers
- 12 months employment
What you should know about HPE?
HPE provides flexibility and control of technology, processes and people. HPE prepares for a world where everything computes – the Internet of Things – The Intelligent Edge HPE leads in the Digital transformation which is disrupting every industry HPE creates value for enterprises of all sizes HPE provides continuous business innovation
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
Vision is key to embrace change and gravitate towards the future. Strategy and actions contribute to achieving your goals. However a dedicated team is essential for reaching ultimate success. My team gives me the energy required to be successful at HPE.Julien Bertin Africa & Greece Managing Director
My favorite thing about the culture here is the amount of collaboration that goes on throughout the company.Chris Rasberry Finance Project Manager
With a company as vast as HPE, you never know what’s going to come up, so it keeps you on your toes, excited for the next challenge.Kristine Steeter AMS HR Operations and Global Services VP
About the Location
Find out what it’s like to work
in South Africa.
Faster to the perfect fitLinkedIn Job Matching
Search jobs that match your LinkedIn Profile
Make Your Mark
We bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions that advance the way people live and work. What sets us apart? Our people. Our people's relentless commitment to partner, innovate, and act.