Sales Support Intern - PointnextPrimary Location , South Africa
At Hewlett Packard Enterprise, we bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions that advance the way people live and work. What sets us apart? Our people and our relentless dedication to helping our customers make their mark on the world.
We are a team of doers, dreamers and visionaries; inspired by our purpose and driven by our strategy. We live by our three values: partner, innovate and act.
Our legacy inspires us as we forge ahead, always pushing to discover what’s next. Every day is a new opportunity to advance and grow ourselves, our company and the industry. Some people call it an obsession, we call it a way of life.
What makes for a successful career at HPE?
Check out the top traits we're looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Technologically savvy
What you need to know about the jobJob ID 1018033 Date posted 2/7/2018 Primary Location , South Africa Job Category Administration, Graduate programs and Internships Schedule Full time Shift No shift premium (South Africa)
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is an industry leading Technology Company that enables customers to go further, faster. With the industry’s most comprehensive portfolio, spanning the cloud to the data center to workplace applications, our technology and services help customers around the world make IT more efficient, more productive and more secure.
Pointnext is a key focus business unit selling a wide range of services and solutions that protect and maintain customer infrastructure and their data. The three key pillars are; Operational Services, Advisory and Professional Services and New Solutions/ Business Models.
- Assists with designing and implementing portions of processes and tools to provide sales forecasting, analytics and metrics, quotes and pricing, order management, invoicing, and operations support for a customer segment or business unit
- Collects, consolidates, and charts data from sales and process results for assigned portions of operations areas to identify trends and issues
- Learns and practices basic analysis
- Implements specified changes to processes and tools to improve performance and efficiency
- Develops understanding of internal and external relationships with stakeholders for process and tool expectations and needs
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's in Business Management or equivalent
- Typically 0-2 years’ experience
Knowledge and Skills
- Experience or understanding of data collection and analysis tools and software packages. (Advanced Excel skills a must)
- Good analytical, statistics and problem solving skills.
- Basic understanding of business and sales operations processes and practices
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Mastery in English and local language.
Why internship in HPE?
- Great company culture and colleagues
- Competitive remuneration package
- Useful trainings and unlimited options for development
- Flexible hours
- Opportunity to learn from the best managers
- 12 months employment
What you should know about HPE?
HPE provides flexibility and control of technology, processes and people. HPE prepares for a world where everything computes – the Internet of Things – The Intelligent Edge HPE leads in the Digital transformation which is disrupting every industry HPE creates value for enterprises of all sizes HPE provides continuous business innovation
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
Vision is key to embrace change and gravitate towards the future. Strategy and actions contribute to achieving your goals. However a dedicated team is essential for reaching ultimate success. My team gives me the energy required to be successful at HPE.Julien Bertin Africa & Greece Managing Director
My favorite thing about the culture here is the amount of collaboration that goes on throughout the company.Chris Rasberry Finance Project Manager
With a company as vast as HPE, you never know what’s going to come up, so it keeps you on your toes, excited for the next challenge.Kristine Steeter AMS HR Operations and Global Services VP
About the Location
Find out what it’s like to work
in South Africa.
Faster to the perfect fitLinkedIn Job Matching
Search jobs that match your LinkedIn Profile
Make Your Mark
We bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions that advance the way people live and work. What sets us apart? Our people. Our people's relentless commitment to partner, innovate, and act.