- Get the care you need with medical, dental, and vision plans.
- Stay on top of your game with physical, emotional, and financial support from our Winning with Wellness program.
- Stay zen with stress-management programs.
- Take time for you on Wellness Fridays! Leave work 3 hours early once a month to exercise, learn new skills, spend time with family, or do whatever is best for you.
- Stay active at work with onsite Fitness Centers (in select locations).
- Save with gym discounts and feel the burn with on-demand workouts.
- Tap confidential counseling and self-help programs for managing life’s challenges.
Reboot your career
Join HPE’s team of doers, dreamers, and visionaries
Transition back to work with confidence
At Hewlett Packard Enterprise, our people are at the heart of what we do. It’s why we offer benefits that help our employees be their best and love what they do. It’s also why we offer Career Reboot—an industry-leading benefit that allows for a smoother, more confident transition back to work.View opportunities
Career Reboot is designed to help talented individuals transition back to work after taking time away to raise children, care for a loved one, or follow other pursuits. Here’s how it works:
If you have 5 or more years of experience and were away from the workforce for a minimum of 12 months, you are eligible for:
- A temporary assignment lasting up to 16 weeks.
- Online training to refresh your technical knowledge and skills.
- Mentorship, buddy programs, and other networking support.
- The opportunity to apply for full-time employment at the end of your assignment.
Other powerful reasons to join our team
HPE offers a range of great benefits. Many are available right away to Career Reboot participants, like health benefits, insurance coverage, Wellness Fridays, and paid holidays. Other benefits start after you accept a permanent position (noted with *).
Ready to Reboot?
Sign Up for Alerts
Join our talent community and get HPE news and job alerts delivered to your inbox.
Search for a category or location (or both), select a suggestion and then click "Sign Up."